SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Thanks. Close, Will be doing more tuning this season. should get it into the high 8's. Not sure if I will this year, but I have a Ported Gen 5 3.0L, 112mm TB & 1440 injectors to go in, but may do it over the winter for next year. Hoping for low 8's then. We'll see. 😈 👍
Oh yeah, that’ll definitely get you there lol. Awesome man. I don’t think you can get that 60’ down much more so it’s going to be all about the power. Definitely setup for it though. Stock bottom end? Great thing about the whipple is how much more efficient it makes power and how much cooler it runs over the 2.4/2.7 and you have tons of room to turn it up

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
No, my buddy was in the US and got some of the White SRT filters for me.
Weird, I know there was a batch issue where they were actually bad a while back, not sure if that would make them look identical though, because they are really different. I prefer to run them since I can get them easily

·
Premium Member
Built in Canada 2018 Demon #3135
1,668 Posts
Weird, I know there was a batch issue where they were actually bad a while back, not sure if that would make them look identical though, because they are really different. I prefer to run them since I can get them easily
Sure, I would too as I like the SRT logo. lol
I can only get the black ones and they have always done their job, what else can I say.
Here's a picture of that day at Napierville. It was real cloudy so not good lighting.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Oh yeah, that’ll definitely get you there lol. Awesome man. I don’t think you can get that 60’ down much more so it’s going to be all about the power. Definitely setup for it though. Stock bottom end? Great thing about the whipple is how much more efficient it makes power and how much cooler it runs over the 2.4/2.7 and you have tons of room to turn it up
Should be able to get the 60' down in the high 1.2's.
She hooks good.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,553 Posts
I'm sure @oilburner , @hpindy , @moparjim would say different since we were all together on that day.
Picture, or it didn't happen.

View attachment 597162 View attachment 597162
Must be suspect.😂😂
That looks like it's at the track that a stock powered full weight stock geared regular cat cut a 1.49 60'... Oh wait that was the same day. LOL
I still remember seeing your time come up on the boards. 🔥
You better get back here before fall so that we are ready then to get a serious number out of that car of yours. 😉

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Seems like a badass ride man. 15” conversion and all
Go figure, I just called my friend that is also my parts guy, he's actually the Parts Manager, and found out that we are now able to order the white "SRT" filter but that they are on restriction because of a filter paper shortage for them. A few other filters are on restriction as well. Not good. We're going to see if there is any chance to receive some of them. I ordered 3 cases. I just like the "SRT" logo on them. I have 13 of the black ones in stock so I'm not worried about running out. Apparently we have 73 if the white ones in Canada, while you guys have over 400 in your warehouses.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Go figure, I just called my friend that is also my parts guy, he's actually the Parts Manager, and found out that we are now able to order the white "SRT" filter but that they are on restriction because of a filter paper shortage for them. A few other filters are on restriction as well. Not good. We're going to see if there is any chance to receive some of them. I ordered 3 cases. I just like the "SRT" logo on them. I have 13 of the black ones in stock so I'm not worried about running out. Apparently we have 73 if the white ones in Canada, while you guys have over 400 in your warehouses.
I would scoop them up, I know you only like them for the SRT logo lol but they really are different. If you’re up to it and feel like wasting a filter or 2 I’d be interested to see what the internals are like if you cut another open. Shortages on everything - again. I had to wait 2 months for Mickey Thompson to literally make my 315/50r17 ET R’s smh

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yes. AJ's 3.09 Billet diff., GeForce Axles, MW Driveshaft, Trans by D&B, One of AJ's billet bottom end engines with Thitek Heads.
Lot of coin for that billet diff! Let me know if you break it 🙂 seems like it should be indestructible. I know stock ZF internals are used in it, are they replaceable if you wear out the clutch packs?

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
I would scoop them up, I know you only like them for the SRT logo lol but they really are different. If you’re up to it and feel like wasting a filter or 2 I’d be interested to see what the internals are like if you cut another open. Shortages on everything - again. I had to wait 2 months for Mickey Thompson to literally make my 315/50r17 ET R’s smh
There are so many shortages now. I have been waiting since January for ARP Torque Convertor Bolts.
I should still have the ones I cut up before in my shop. I'll look and if I do I'll post pics.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Lot of coin for that billet diff! Let me know if you break it 🙂 seems like it should be indestructible. I know stock ZF internals are used in it, are they replaceable if you wear out the clutch packs?
I doubt it will break. AJ is in the high 7's with one of them and it is holding up just fine. Besides, I will not put a Ford product in my car or put a live axle into my Demon. You can make a IRS hook. The clutch packs are repairable. Check out the 15" Alpha 1 Welds I'm using, no actual hub and only 14 pounds each.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I doubt it will break. AJ is in the high 7's with one of them and it is holding up just fine. Besides, I will not put a Ford product in my car or put a live axle into my Demon. You can make a IRS hook. The clutch packs are repairable. Check out the 15" Alpha 1 Welds I'm using, no actual hub and only 14 pounds each. View attachment 597185
Wow those are bada$$!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yeah I saw a video about a green twin turbo Redeye that AJ built and he was still on the IRS and said they were at the limit of it (went 7’s) and were going to back half the car eventually, but the power level on that thing was absolutely insane - I’m betting it had either is billet rear or the 9” conversion

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Man, you have all top dollar stuff lol literally best of the best. Be sure to post some videos when you crack 8’s this season! One heck of a car
I do have a lot into it. But I'm having a lot of fun for a 67 year old. lol Can't take the money with you. So I'm spending it while I'm still alive. Also never had kids as I wanted all the toys for myself. lol

One day I might put the Demon back to stock since I have the original complete engine along with the trans, driveshaft and the entire rear suspension cradle intact and crated up.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I do have a lot into it. But I'm having a lot of fun for a 67 year old. lol Can't take the money with you. So I'm spending it while I'm still alive. Also never had kids as I wanted all the toys for myself. lol

One day I might put the Demon back to stock since I have the original complete engine along with the trans, driveshaft and the entire rear suspension cradle intact and crated up.
Lol, can’t argue with you there man. I’d be doing the same exact thing. Eager to see how far you can push the car

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
82 Posts
In case anyone wondered what the assembly line oil filter looks like on a 2022 Redeye, here it is. Interesting factory stenciling that says "FACTORY INSTALLED" on the 04884899AC filter. Also interesting to see that it's a 2015 filter from the copyright printing.

View attachment 597115

View attachment 597117
Same filter on my 21 hellcat charger. Had same stencil on the bottom.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts