2022 Charger Jailbreak ordered *Question*

11K views 84 replies 27 participants last post by  2022JB 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my order was confirmed 1/12/2022
I really went basic with the build.

Pitch black clear coat
Demonic red seats
Sunroof

My Question- Is it to late for me to make changes? I want smoke show grey with no sunroof. My plans are to wrap the hood, roof and trunk satin black. I think it would look a lot cleaner without the sunroof. I barely use the sunroof in my charger now.

I dont want to bother the dealership unless I know for sure its not to late.

#8 ·
You need to call immediately tomorrow and get on it if you want to change. As soon as it goes D1 (it may even be D now) and/or gets a VIN it's locked. There is no heads up when this will happen so if you don't change in time you are stuck.

#34 ·
That's what I said when this was whole JB thing was announced....what you can build and/or want, and what's ACTUALLY available (part wise) to build are two different things

You might be able to build whatever on the website, but if the dealer can't add it when they go to order it....it's due to availability.
You either take what you can get, or try ordering later on hoping that it might be available at a later date

#24 ·
Couldn’t get red seat belts at all for the Charger HCWB i ordered even though the dealers’ (yes, two of them) systems showed as an option.

#30 ·
You can just order a new car from scratch and keep the current order open. Worst case, you lose a deposit of what, $1k? Your dealer will most likely give back the deposit for the opportunity to have the car in the showroom! Maybe order from a different dealer or from one of the popular dealers offering 3-5% under invoice.

#50 ·
There are some options that are JB only. Copper weave carbon fiber, blue calipers, Hammerhead grey interior, 4 different colored badge options (2 of which are unique to JB) and the JB will have a unique JB only exterior color for late availability in 2022.

#40 ·
Pretty much the complaint across the board with the 22' RE vs. JB since they released the 22's, you now have to pay extra to have the option for most items that were available with the RE. I'm getting the impression that they aren't going to release any more options for the RE to force people to move up to the Jailbreak, maybe later this year but with the backlog they have now I wouldn't expect them to start adding to the RE.

#60 ·
^^^ Just looked at my p-work. It was the way the photo looks on a screen coupled with the line item's details covered.

Was afraid your dealer was really hooking you up for a special order lol

Reactions: FrostBite_Cat
#64 ·
Not sure if anyone is interested, but I was contacted by a dealer yesterday in north central Florida that I spoke with a couple weeks ago asking if I had ordered a Redeye yet and I told him I had. Out of curiosity, I asked him what he would sell a Jailbreak for and he said MSRP. I’m not interested and have no stake in it but if anyone is, the dealer is Murray in Starke Fl., and the salesman was named Skylar. I didn’t get his last name.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.