SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Redeye on order
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After 20 years in the car business I just call them an ‘invoice’. I did about 6 years in CDJR dealerships. Even though I got this RE coming for ‘Supplier Pricing’- FFP as you stated it kills me because I used to write my own deals to buy a Dodge, Ram, or Jeep for FAR LESS money. Oh Well.

·
Registered
2022 Redeye on order
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
😮 I see that you are a veteran in the car industry. I should have known something was up since the invoice you provided shows all the pricing. Now I'm happy that I stated, "you might or might not know".

How were you able to buy below supplier pricing? Vehicle pricing is a subject that I always find intriguing.
your question about buying? How did I buy my new vehicles including my SP and RE at Supplier or when I was at the dealerships how did I buy way under Supplier?

·
Registered
2022 Redeye on order
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
How did you buy way under supplier when you were at the dealership?
Invoice-HB-VGP (month stair-step money)-any finance kick back-doc fee.
EP-dealer employee kickback-VGP-doc fee- any finance kick back.
As you can tell I wrote my own deals and bought below what a XXX Employee could buy for. Seeing how I am retired those days are over and I have to settle for straight Supplier Purchase deals now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts