SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
21 Camaro ZL1
1,171 Posts
you're trippin. Realistically, would probably need 80 more hp, any more and it's just gravy. Easy peasy on a hellcat. A 700whp zl1 build from vengeance will run you 25k. LOL. That 25k build would get bested by a 2.85 upper only hellcat with demon injectors lol

take Tim barths $8k 900hp package, add a kong ported blower, a bigger throttle body and you have almost 1k whp out of a hellcat for less than 12k, labor, tuned and mods.

All of this for 700whp:
View attachment 601099
INSANE!
Vengeance is the most expensive, over hyped shop on the planet. Again you aren’t comparing apples to apples. I’ll be just short of that 700rwhp with my $4k parts. Another couple hundred for an upper and I’ll make that easy.

·
BMF
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
I bet now after Tim K announced plans. The ZL1 is going to be super hard to buy.

·
Registered
21 Camaro ZL1
1,171 Posts
RPM stage three package is $11k and comes with a cam/no heads and will make 800 to the tire easy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,148 Posts
I call BS on the ZL1 only bringing low numbers.
These ZL1 are commanding over MSRP all day.
They are Extremely hard to get Extremely Hard.
They are a Super Car holding World Records on the most famous Track in the World The Ring Nurburgring Lap of 7:16. It has been unofficially under 7:00 faster than the Viper ACR. !!!
Mark Steilow has a hand in the Camaro development. Now he runs GM's competition division.
Yeah, the guy probably knows what he is doing when building a bad ass camaro.
It just sucks Chevy never really promoted the car

221 - 226 of 226 Posts