SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,535 Posts
It was a ZL1. I looked multiple times because it seemed so cheap lol. The seller passed though. It did not sell. Car was green lit which means no major mechanical defects. Looked to be in nice shape. No one even seemed remotely interested in the car. Maybe mo one knew what it was. They are sort of plain looking.
The only time I've seen a 6th Gen ZL1 go that cheap is it if was a rebuilt/salvage title.

Reactions: White Trash

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,535 Posts
I'm getting a Z06 or a ZL1 for sure, maybe I should drive them both and see if it's way more difficult to get into and out of the Z06. my body is over worked.
and how the Z06 isn't going to rattle my teeth compared to the non 1LE Camaro, or if there isn't much difference.
I've heard people say the Z06 is the less comfortable of the two. The Z06 is going to ride almost identical to the standard ZL1, both have the same Magneride suspension.

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
The only time I've seen a 6th Gen ZL1 go that cheap is it if was a rebuilt/salvage title.
Dont forget, it didnt sell. Seller said pass. Was clean title.

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,535 Posts
Dont forget, it didnt sell. Seller said pass. Was clean title.
Oh ok, no idea why someone didn't buy it then. They sell on FB all day long for 65k+

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
452 Posts
the corvette seems much lower to the ground than the Camaro, that's what would make it more difficult to get in and out of. but is this even true that it's lower to the ground these days?

I had a C6 vette before and it was always definitely low to the ground and could be a chore to get in and out. Sometimes it felt a little tiresome driving it often because of being too low to the ground and a little too small inside.

The ZL1 isn't that bad as far as getting in and out compared to the Vette and I like the ride height of the car better. Plus the Camaro has more space inside. The ZL1 is basically a bigger vette.

·
BMF
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
A ZL1? That sounds like SS auction pricing. Something would have had to been wrong with that car. Trade in value for those cars is in the 70k range right now. I bought my 2021 in late 2020 for 69K, and its trade in value is 75-78K right now.
I call BS on the ZL1 only bringing low numbers.
These ZL1 are commanding over MSRP all day.
They are Extremely hard to get Extremely Hard.
They are a Super Car holding World Records on the most famous Track in the World The Ring Nurburgring Lap of 7:16. It has been unofficially under 7:00 faster than the Viper ACR. !!!

Reactions: Blkout

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,535 Posts
thanks guys, really cool.
I need an auto because i'm getting older and having issues with my feet. I've been looking around on the chevy forums for a ZL1 A10 for sale. and/or a nice Z06.
that new 2023 Z06 seems bad ass, think they made changes.
If you're looking for a ZL1, I would join this FB group. Cars go up for sale there multiple times per week.

6th Gen ZL1 Camaro | Facebook

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,535 Posts
I call BS on the ZL1 only bringing low numbers.
These ZL1 are commanding over MSRP all day.
They are Extremely hard to get Extremely Hard.
They are a Super Car holding World Records on the most famous Track in the World The Ring Nurburgring Lap of 7:16. It has been unofficially under 7:00 faster than the Viper ACR. !!!
It's hard for me to imagine too but I wasn't there so who knows. It's like a Demon at auction today for $70K and no one buying it, hard to imagine but there may be more to the story, maybe the car didn't quite look pristine or had some bad history.

Reactions: White Trash

·
BMF
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
Yesterday I hopped in the ZL1 headed to The Grand Hotel in Point Clear Alabama.
The ZL1 is so much fun to drive. It’s hauls Azz on the Interstate. People look it at and wonder WTF is that?

·
BMF
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Its Cherry Stock.
This car is a BMF.
Trust me it’s the dang 10 speed and the almost 1000 lbs weight difference from the Challenger. The wheel base is superior which makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,535 Posts
It’s better that way ;)
I use to feel that way too, it just depends on how you use your account. FB is no more evil than the internet itself. There's good and bad information to be found everywhere, some people only advertise through FB though.

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
514 Posts
I use to feel that way too, it just depends on how you use your account. FB is no more evil than the internet itself. There's good and bad information to be found everywhere, some people only advertise through FB though.
Yeah I know, I've avoided FB until just about two years ago because my DIL was in a competition and you could only vote through FB so I joined to support my DIL
Since I joined I now only use it for a Super Stock group and businesses, two years and no friends! HAHA!! I like it that way :ROFLMAO:

·
BMF
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Instagram is now the business go to. It’s the future going forward for business and social

Reactions: Bobo
141 - 160 of 226 Posts