SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2023 Chrysler 300C flip

6041 Views 144 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Slidd
Im thinking the 300C 6.4L will have a pretty good resale value? I'm thinking people will keep them for a few months than sell it back for a profit. Thoughts?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Challenger Jail Break
2,437 Posts
Is this car more comfortable and luxurious as a full loaded scat pack charger?

I would think the charger is just as nice? Besides the styling what you get with this 300C over a scat.

I think I’d rather go for a scat charger myself…..

· Premium Member
2,437 Posts
They had this same car on an earlier gen of the 300. How are those values? I never viewed them as collector cars, no one was paying huge money for them and I never heard of guys seeking them out as special. I’d caution this latest iteration could be similar. It’s another dodge recycle. That being said I’m sure it’s a cool car and I’d drive it as a daily for sure. For collectibility or a flip I’d say nah.

· Premium Member
2,437 Posts
honestly I don't think a 300C is worth any markup, MSRP or get lost. If the 300C came with a 807hp red eye motor i'd get it.

It's not a hellcat.

It's a rehash of the SRT300, which still aren't special.

· Premium Member
2,437 Posts
This depends on the basic principle of demand and supply. If more people want the 300C, then its pricing will go up regardless its powertrain. Same applies on Hellcats as well. Basically speaking FCA can artificially create rarity on many models as long as they want to.
Well yeah. I think that MOST people wouldn't pay an ADM on the 300C, so I think MSRP deals are in the near future to be had.

THat is more likely than MSRP deals say on a Super STock or Widebody REdeye Jailbreak is all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts