SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2023 Chrysler 300C flip

6041 Views 144 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Slidd
Im thinking the 300C 6.4L will have a pretty good resale value? I'm thinking people will keep them for a few months than sell it back for a profit. Thoughts?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Challenger SRT Super Stock
386 Posts
They have been sold out for months. Did you put a deposit down with a dealer or Chrysler? I inquired on day one and got one of the 2000, you have to put down $300 directly with Chrysler with the assistance of your dealer.
Yes, I did put $300 directly with Chrysler and I'm paying MSRP. Sorry for the late response!

· Premium Member
386 Posts
OK Brampton builds three different cars, the Challenger, Charger and Chrysler 300 and every single one of them will have the P (2023), H (Brampton), and sequence number starting with 5XXXXX in the middle of the VIN so of course the 300C will be the same. Now at some point after they reach 100,000 VIN's then it will be PH6XXXXX and so forth.

I think you are right. My VIN ends PH525403

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

· Premium Member
386 Posts
For a 2023 300C??
[/QUOTE]
Yep, 300C. I know my car was confirmed and submitted on 12/22/2022. I also checked on the tracker and it shows the order was confirmed at the date mentioned.

· Premium Member
386 Posts
Yep, 300C. I know my car was confirmed and submitted on 12/22/2022. I also checked on the tracker and it shows the order was confirmed at the date mentioned.
Wow... it's pretty surprising that your order was confirmed so late last year. It seems like they would all have been "confirmed" well before then. When did you submit your reservation? Just curious.
[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought too. I received my reservation on the date of their announcement. I forgot about to be honest, busy with work and out of no where they sent me the email for the deposit which I made it immediately, spoke with the dealership the same day, and submit the order in 12/22/2022.

· Premium Member
386 Posts
That's what I thought too. I received my reservation on the date of their announcement. I forgot about to be honest, busy with work and out of no where they sent me the email for the deposit which I made it immediately, spoke with the dealership the same day, and submit the order in 12/22/2022.
That's awesome! That's kind of how it went for me. I didn't completely forget, but the phone calls from the Concierge seemed super shady, so I got spooked, thinking it was a scammer. Finally, I got an e-mail for the deposit and the link went to a legit FCA site and I was like "SWEET!" I have always loved the 300 SRT, but I've never owned one. I had a Magnum SRT8 and I miss that car (man I would love to have a 300 wagon), but since this is the last of the Mohicans, I had to at least get in on the action! If I can swing this one AND a new TRX and somehow keep my Rubicon 392, Hellcat Challenger, and Grand Cherokee SRT, I'll be in car heaven... until they all get repo'd. (Just kidding... but I'll probably be back to eating Ramen noodles like a college kid for a while.)

I feel like 6 cars with a family of 4 (3 of which drive) isn't completely unreasonable... but I may be wrong. :)
[/QUOTE]

There is never enough cars and guns in my book lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts