SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2023 Chrysler 300C flip

6037 Views 144 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Slidd
Im thinking the 300C 6.4L will have a pretty good resale value? I'm thinking people will keep them for a few months than sell it back for a profit. Thoughts?
21 - 40 of 145 Posts

· Registered
'23 Redeye Jailbreak
4,239 Posts
Im thinking the 300C 6.4L will have a pretty good resale value? I'm thinking people will keep them for a few months than sell it back for a profit. Thoughts?
It'll have better resale than a normal 300. However, it isn't a Hellcat. If you pay a high ADM on a 300 C, it will likely never be worth what you paid for it.

· Registered
2021 challenger hellcat
160 Posts
Tell yourself whatever you have to and do it. Just don’t count on being able to make $$ and you won’t be disappointed.
Depreciating assets are not good investments by nature. Just don’t gamble if you can’t afford to lose!
Exactly. I got mine knowing full and well we might not be able to flip it. I’m 100% okay with it. Worse case scenario is my wife gets the exact same car with a better motor.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
526 Posts
IMO it's a luxury Scat Charger, is it overpriced? Yes, but so is everthing else. Flip for a profit I doubt it, I would just drive it and enjoy it for what it is. Not everything in life is about profit.
55k for this thing is an extreme bargain in my opinion. Thats really why I ordered it, fully loaded, rare, end of era, and 485 horse for 55k. Its not even really my style but its an awesome deal and a cool car

· Registered
2018 Trackhawk "not stock"
336 Posts
Whats not to like? Wonder how many people would have bought these over the Scat if it always had the 392 option?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
526 Posts
It had a 392 option from 2012 to 2014 rated at 470 horse. This 2023 will greatly outperform it, not because of the 15 horse, but because of the 8spd superior transmission.
Side note, how do you update your signature?

· Registered
2018 Trackhawk "not stock"
336 Posts
It had a 392 option from 2012 to 2014 rated at 470 horse. This 2023 will greatly outperform it, not because of the 15 horse, but because of the 8spd superior transmission.
Side note, how do you update your signature?
I'm a where of the 12-14, but agree, the 8sp is it. Wish it was in mine, just too costly to switch.

Not sure how to change sig anymore, seems the option is gone, moved, or under different heading.

· Registered
2020 White Charger Hellcat w Black Leather/Alcantara Interior, Black Roof, Red Calipers & HK Stereo
154 Posts
I got mine on order and I am planning on keeping it for a while. Let's hope that this one doesn't get stolen like my Hellcat Charger.

· Registered
2020 White Charger Hellcat w Black Leather/Alcantara Interior, Black Roof, Red Calipers & HK Stereo
154 Posts
IMO it's a luxury Scat Charger, is it overpriced? Yes, but so is everthing else. Flip for a profit I doubt it, I would just drive it and enjoy it for what it is. Not everything in life is about profit.
It's not over priced if you pay sticker price for it; which I am able to do after bumping heads with 4 different dealers. I priced a Charger ScatPack identically and it's price would be $65,360.00. I am paying $56,595.00 for mine and I believe that the 300 is a nicer looking vehicle inside and out.
FYI, Everyone else wanted anywhere from 10 to 15k over sticker.

· Registered
154 Posts
I've had my VIN number for the 2023 300C since the end of September. I am not sure yet how this car will be received. I had planned on it being my daily driver to replace an aging 2015 Chrysler 200S, but if it commands a premium then I may have to flip it and continue to drive my old car.
You sure it's not a VON (Vehicle Order Number)? You get a VIN after the car has been built.

· Registered
154 Posts
The guys with a actual 300C on order......are you paying MSRP or ADM's on them? (just curious)

Because the deposit got you a reservation, but then it was up to you to figure out the final price with the dealer.
MSRP; but had to fight like heck to get it for sticker price.

· Registered
154 Posts
My dealer tried to hit me with a ton of add ons. I explained that I chose their dealership to pickup and they don’t have to do anything to sell the car. They did MSRP. I am never one to consider buying at MSRP a deal, but this car is significantly less money than a loaded scat, and is only a few thousand more than what my 2015 300s hemi was, so it is actually a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ditto! But nothing as far as add ons. I may consider an extended warranty; but that would be it.

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,901 Posts
You sure it's not a VON (Vehicle Order Number)? You get a VIN after the car has been built.
Not true, you get a VIN long before it's even scheduled to be built. All of the vendors that supply parts to the car have to have a VIN early to get the parts for the right car to Brampton on time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
526 Posts
Slidd is correct on the VIN, I already have mine.

I am paying MSRP and it was never a debate at my dealer. Whoever took my payment at Chrysler also asked me to ensure I was, they really seemed to have pushed that with the dealers.

What color you all get? I went with black.

· Registered
154 Posts
I am paying MSRP. No add-ons, just whatever the maroney label says was our agreement.

As for the choice between a scat pack or the 300C, it was a no brainer for me.
More options, better interior, cheaper price.
Almost 9k less for the 300c over an identically optioned Charger ScatPack. I priced them.

· Registered
154 Posts
Slidd is correct on the VIN, I already have mine.

I am paying MSRP and it was never a debate at my dealer. Whoever took my payment at Chrysler also asked me to ensure I was, they really seemed to have pushed that with the dealers.

What color you all get? I went with black.
White!

· Registered
154 Posts
Not true, you get a VIN long before it's even scheduled to be built. All of the vendors that supply parts to the car have to have a VIN early to get the parts for the right car to Brampton on time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I ordered mine on October 21st and still do not have a VIN.

21 - 40 of 145 Posts