SRT Hellcat Forum banner

2023 Chrysler 300C flip

24K views 218 replies 33 participants last post by  Action man 
#1 ·
Im thinking the 300C 6.4L will have a pretty good resale value? I'm thinking people will keep them for a few months than sell it back for a profit. Thoughts?

#14 ·
They have been sold out for months. Did you put a deposit down with a dealer or Chrysler? I inquired on day one and got one of the 2000, you have to put down $300 directly with Chrysler with the assistance of your dealer.

Reactions: Saifrushdi
#5 ·
I am really excited about the 300c. I have one coming my way, which is cool, but to really make it work out I would likely have to sell my hellcat. I don’t really want to talk my wife out of selling her gladiator either. I feel like getting rid of the hellcat would be a lot of regret, so I am thinking about flipping my 300c. No telling what the market will look like by the time mine gets built, but I figured I can make quick cash or worst case keep it and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
I've had my VIN number for the 2023 300C since the end of September. I am not sure yet how this car will be received. I had planned on it being my daily driver to replace an aging 2015 Chrysler 200S, but if it commands a premium then I may have to flip it and continue to drive my old car.

#22 ·
Tell yourself whatever you have to and do it. Just don’t count on being able to make $$ and you won’t be disappointed.
Depreciating assets are not good investments by nature. Just don’t gamble if you can’t afford to lose!
Exactly. I got mine knowing full and well we might not be able to flip it. I’m 100% okay with it. Worse case scenario is my wife gets the exact same car with a better motor.

#12 ·
Is this car more comfortable and luxurious as a full loaded scat pack charger?

I would think the charger is just as nice? Besides the styling what you get with this 300C over a scat.

I think I’d rather go for a scat charger myself…..

#15 ·
Is this car more comfortable and luxurious as a full loaded scat pack charger?

I would think the charger is just as nice? Besides the styling what you get with this 300C over a scat.

I think I’d rather go for a scat charger myself…..
One unique feature in the 300 is heated and cooled cup holders. You can argue the level of niceness, but oddly, the 300c comes fully loaded, and is much cheaper than a fully loaded charger.

#17 ·
The guys with a actual 300C on order......are you paying MSRP or ADM's on them? (just curious)

Because the deposit got you a reservation, but then it was up to you to figure out the final price with the dealer.
My dealer tried to hit me with a ton of add ons. I explained that I chose their dealership to pickup and they don’t have to do anything to sell the car. They did MSRP. I am never one to consider buying at MSRP a deal, but this car is significantly less money than a loaded scat, and is only a few thousand more than what my 2015 300s hemi was, so it is actually a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#26 ·
Whats not to like? Wonder how many people would have bought these over the Scat if it always had the 392 option?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

#28 ·
It had a 392 option from 2012 to 2014 rated at 470 horse. This 2023 will greatly outperform it, not because of the 15 horse, but because of the 8spd superior transmission.
Side note, how do you update your signature?
I'm a where of the 12-14, but agree, the 8sp is it. Wish it was in mine, just too costly to switch.

Not sure how to change sig anymore, seems the option is gone, moved, or under different heading.

#35 ·
Slidd is correct on the VIN, I already have mine.

I am paying MSRP and it was never a debate at my dealer. Whoever took my payment at Chrysler also asked me to ensure I was, they really seemed to have pushed that with the dealers.

What color you all get? I went with black.

Reactions: Saifrushdi
#43 ·
"I ordered mine on October 21st and still do not have a VIN. "

Just curious how that is possible, they sold out in the first 12 hours when they were revealed back in mid September? Did someone back out?

#44 ·
If you got your pre-order in during those 12 hours, your spot in line was held until you were able to submit your deposit. That process was driven by Chrysler and it took them weeks to get through to everyone and finally collect all of the deposits. I know this because I was one of those people who it took them weeks to finally contact. The first phone call I received sounded so shady that I actually hung up on them! They asked for my credit card info for the deposit and it just sounded very off and I got spooked. They eventually sent me e-mails and called me back and I finally submitted the deposit through the system on October 21, but I put in my original pre-order in the first few minutes of the system coming online.

I received this e-mail on September 19th:
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

Due to the overwhelming interest in the limited-edition Chrysler 300C, it is taking the concierge team longer than expected to contact interested customers. Please rest assured that your place is being held in line. If you would like, you can contact our concierge team at 1-8444-RES-300C or 1-844-737-3002.
CHRYSLER – Discover More >>>.

#45 ·
Yeah I remember that delay and email too, just not that long for me. It was a bit of a fiasco for me too, they never contacted me, so called my dealer and inquired who then contacted them, and they claimed they did call me and left me a message, but I had no voicemails or missed calls. So they gave me a direct number to call them back and got it straightened out.

Reactions: LawDawg
#46 ·
At least we both ended up keeping our place in line! I'm pretty psyched about having one of a limited run of a car that I have always liked but never owned. I have several "SRT" vehicles and recently rented a 300S 5.7v8 and was very impressed with the car's overall quality and ride/handling, so I am excited to see how the 392 feels in that car. My only other 392s right now are both Jeeps (Rubicon and Grand Cherokee SRT), so I have no idea what a rear wheel drive 392 feels like! The Hellcat is an animal, plus it's a manual trans, so this will be a nice middle ground for me, I think. The 300C is also a much "classier" car than the "hot rods" that I currently own.