SRT Hellcat Forum banner

2023 Dodge Durango Hellcat

8155 275
I am happy to say that I placed my order for a new 2023 Dodge Durango Hellcat on 'day one', and already have a VIN. According to my good friend @ the local dealership, he believes that my order was the first one on the books for 2023, with my VIN ending in 000. Either way, I am excited and can't wait to get my hands on it. She will be Destroyer Grey w/ Redline Red/Black stripes, and Demonic Red interior, w/ all available options. I found it interesting that even though I got my VIN, there is no breakdown for price on the POC. I am guessing that prices have gone way up for 2023.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: Killer Bee 13

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I just called the dealer to place an order, looks like all the Durango's come in red leather interior only...pass
I guess it's a good thing that I wanted Demonic Red interior w/ the Destroyer Grey exterior w/ Redline Red/Black stripes - it will look awesome! And, I am not sure if this is true - because how is Demonic Red interior suppose to go/ with the Frostbite Blue exterior? If this is true, it is very strange for sure.

Reactions: Killer Bee 13

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
not according to dodge...only option is the red leather. Like I said, I just tried to order one. You get to choose your exterior color, the plus package or the premium package and thats it
I just spoke w/ my dealer who ordered my DDHC - you can order several interior colors: Black, Black/Light Frost, and Black/Demonic Red. They may not all be in the system yet, but they will be soon. You can also order the (AGC) Black Package, which I did.

Reactions: WVHEMIS

·
Registered
2022 Super Stock
385 Posts
I am happy to say that I placed my order for a new 2023 Dodge Durango Hellcat on 'day one', and already have a VIN. According to my good friend @ the local dealership, he believes that my order was the first one on the books for 2023, with my VIN ending in 000. Either way, I am excited and can't wait to get my hands on it. She will be Destroyer Grey w/ Redline Red/Black stripes, and Demonic Red guts, w/ all available options. I found it interesting that even though I got my VIN, there is no breakdown for price on the POC. I am guessing that prices have gone way up for 2023.
any markups?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
any markups?
I posted about that earlier - no prices yet on the POC - I am quite sure that the prices have gone up considerably, just like on the 2023 Super Stock that I ordered.

·
Registered
Durango Hellcat
1,542 Posts
I just called the dealer to place an order, looks like all the Durango's come in red leather interior only...pass
Agreed. Plus the Alcantara is cooler (figuratively and literally) in the summer, warmer in the winter. Red interiors only belong in strip clubs.
OP, congratulations on the order, you'll love it. It just passed the 2 year anniversary of my order, 11/06/2020. Took delivery 3/18/2021. Just passed 13k miles. Brand new Blizzacks going on this week, oil change, then a 1k mile road trip for Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Coming up on the 1 year anniversary of my delivery, Dec 3rd. Not sure I remember my order date, if I recall correctly it was the first week of June. Told delivery would take 6 weeks, took 6 months.

Still, well worth the wait. Best purchase I've ever made. Congrats to those of you able to get in on the 23 re-issues.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was told 15K, but because I'm a repeat they would sell me at MSRP. I just cant do the red interior. I had enough of red interiors in the 80's, and I didn't like them back then
We get it brother - that is THREE posts about how you hate red interior. We understand. Everyone has different tastes, different preferences, and so on. My 2022 Super Stock is Pitch Black w/ red guts, and I absolutely love it. Different strokes for different folks - that's what makes the world go round ...

1 - 20 of 276 Posts