SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
601 - 620 of 696 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,666 Posts
Several. But then, I've only ordered one at a time. Usually not ordering the next one until after the prior one has arrived. Also, generally it's different models.

Can't say that I see the point in ordering more than one if one is all I want.

Reactions: Belltown

· Registered
8 Posts
Hey Everyone! new guy here, I ordered my Durango HC 11/17 and got a schedule date 12/21, I was going to ask if anyone successfully changed or ordered their HC with the downgraded Nappa leather (black) vs the Demonic Red Laguna, so i could make that change myself, but as I was typing this out I checked my status and it is currently in production as of 01/19 😅 .....Soooo I guess I am now stuck with Demonic Red... Congrats to everyone on here who ordered!

· Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
155 Posts
What little I know from trying to make a change on my order for a DDSRT in 2021was once it’s in production no modifications are accepted. I’m sure someone with more knowledge will ping in.
Modifications to an order are impossible once at D1 status, in D status it's possible, but still very difficult.

· Registered
53 Posts
Hey Everyone! new guy here, I ordered my Durango HC 11/17 and got a schedule date 12/21, I was going to ask if anyone successfully changed or ordered their HC with the downgraded Nappa leather (black) vs the Demonic Red Laguna, so i could make that change myself, but as I was typing this out I checked my status and it is currently in production as of 01/19 😅 .....Soooo I guess I am now stuck with Demonic Red... Congrats to everyone on here who ordered!
Is no dealers giving any discounts or is it really just msrp?? And when is the base trim gonna be available

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,666 Posts
Is no dealers giving any discounts or is it really just msrp?? And when is the base trim gonna be available
I sure wish that the Base version becomes available before mine goes to D.

And you might be able to get one for under MSRP.

Reactions: Belltown

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,666 Posts
There has to be another one out there. Keep trying.

Although, if the distance is too great, the savings might get cancelled out by the transport.

· Registered
10 Posts
I’ve been calling so many dealers.. there has been a lot that is offering msrp but before I place the order I want to try to find one for under just don’t know where
I would be surprised you’d be able to find a random dealer willing to give a discount off MSRP. If you have a long standing relationship with a single dealer, you might have a better shot, but I doubt it.

· Registered
493 Posts
Quick update, I have found 922 DDHC orders now. They have still only built 5 to date (outside of the pilots built last year)

I currently have 18 members that entered their order info and 5 of those are in D1 as of today (4 just went D1 over the weekend) so hopefully we will see more movement soon !

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,666 Posts
Thanks, triple_B! I sure hope mine isn't in the D1 group, or anywhere near it yet.
Still hoping to be able to change the order to a Base model.

Reactions: triple_B
601 - 620 of 696 Posts