SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2023 Dodge Durango Hellcat

33035 Views 716 Replies 58 Participants Last post by  frictioncircle
I am happy to say that I placed my order for a new 2023 Dodge Durango Hellcat on 'day one', and already have a VIN. According to my good friend @ the local dealership, he believes that my order was the first one on the books for 2023, with my VIN ending in 000. Either way, I am excited and can't wait to get my hands on it. She will be Destroyer Grey w/ Redline Red/Black stripes, and Demonic Red interior, w/ all available options. I found it interesting that even though I got my VIN, there is no breakdown for price on the POC. I am guessing that prices have gone way up for 2023.
621 - 640 of 717 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Quick update, I have found 922 DDHC orders now. They have still only built 5 to date (outside of the pilots built last year)

I currently have 18 members that entered their order info and 5 of those are in D1 as of today (4 just went D1 over the weekend) so hopefully we will see more movement soon !
Sorry to ask stupid questions but how do you let those that moved to D! know that info? I only ask as your form asks for G mail account but I do not use that e mail account Again apologize to bother.

· Registered
498 Posts
Sorry to ask stupid questions but how do you let those that moved to D! know that info? I only ask as your form asks for G mail account but I do not use that e mail account Again apologize to bother.
I did not ask for your gmail account, I ask for your Forum Member Name here and specifically "NOT EMAIL" You entered it correctly the second time so you are in there now.

FYI: You still show to be in D status.

Also, I have no affiliation with Stellantis and can only see the same public information everyone else can. I just gather it for ALL Vins and summarize it for the forums.

You can see your own status by using the dodge tracker for your particular order.

Access Denied (dodge.com)

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
155 Posts
@Ill_smo_q these are real now. Eibach used a forum member's DDHC to develop them using their Jeep SRT springs as a baseline. These are truly a Durango Hellcat specific set. I think they may be a few months out from full production though.
Yeah but I called them today, and they said 'still not out yet' ... so they might be 'real' I guess but if they wont sell you a set, how exactly does that make them real?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
155 Posts
I did not ask for your gmail account, I ask for your Forum Member Name here and specifically "NOT EMAIL" You entered it correctly the second time so you are in there now.

Also, I have no affiliation with Stellantis and can only see the same public information everyone else can. I just gather it for ALL Vins and summarize it for the forums.

You can see your own status by using the dodge tracker for your particular order.

Did I miss the answer on how you keep people informed on their status? Are you saying its nothing more than just keep going back into that one dodge tracker and reentering my information? That's not even accurate, I am in D status, and the site doesnt even tell me that.. (my dealer did week ago).

Reactions: Signman216

· Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
158 Posts
Quick update, I have found 922 DDHC orders now. They have still only built 5 to date (outside of the pilots built last year)

I currently have 18 members that entered their order info and 5 of those are in D1 as of today (4 just went D1 over the weekend) so hopefully we will see more movement soon !
Yikes, 922 DDHC orders! I am honestly surprised to see this many all things considered (limited color options, higher base price plus ADMs, bundled option trims, etc). I truly hope most of these are sold orders for real customers and not dealer stock units. Time will tell I guess. I hope we get to see some built in the new color options later in the year as well.

· Registered
10 Posts

Can you provide a link to the tracker? I added my data based on the link in your signature but don’t see a link to review it. TIA!

· Registered
158 Posts
Thanks!! D1 status for my DDHC!! As a bonus, I have an estimated ship date of 2/2. I find that hard to believe since it's only "scheduled" on the pizza tracker.
Dealer info in their system is always the most accurate. The lovely online Dodge tracker will lag that data. When I was in D1 status I would just get in the habit of asking for a weekly update on Fridays.

· Registered
53 Posts
I am happy to say that I placed my order for a new 2023 Dodge Durango Hellcat on 'day one', and already have a VIN. According to my good friend @ the local dealership, he believes that my order was the first one on the books for 2023, with my VIN ending in 000. Either way, I am excited and can't wait to get my hands on it. She will be Destroyer Grey w/ Redline Red/Black stripes, and Demonic Red interior, w/ all available options. I found it interesting that even though I got my VIN, there is no breakdown for price on the POC. I am guessing that prices have gone way up for 2023.
Did you get the premium package? And did you find out the price?

· Registered
158 Posts
Did you get the premium package? And did you find out the price?
Doesn't appear you made it to page 2 of this thread as pricing was discussed in post #29.

Pricing is known and if you got it fully loaded your MSRP breakdown is as follows...
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat Base Price: $91,185
Premium Trim: $10,900
Destroyer Gray Exterior Paint: $395
SRT Black Package: $1,995
Mopar Dual Stripes - Black/Redline Red: $1,295
Destination Fee: $1,595
MSRP Total: $107,365

Other cost info...
Plus Trim: $6,000
3 Season Tires: $595
All colors except DB Black and White Knuckle will be $395
Single color Mopar Dual Stripes: $1195
Premium Trim includes Plus Trim content
Base Trim is not available to order at this time
5 new colors (Triple Nickel, Frostbite, Night Moves, Red Oxide) will be late availability

· Registered
53 Posts
Doesn't appear you made it to page 2 of this thread as pricing was discussed in post #29.

Pricing is known and if you got it fully loaded your MSRP breakdown is as follows...

Other cost info...
5 new colors (Triple Nickel, Frostbite, Night Moves, Red Oxide) will be late availability
Yeah I know the prices never said I didn’t. I was basically asking the OP his price and what package he got. No I didn’t make it to page 2.. just went to the bottom to reply. Because i was going to ask him if the 2 piece rotors are standard because I can’t find that info anywhere. I know it’s in the premium package for the 392 but doesn’t say that in the premium package for the HC

· Registered
53 Posts

Other cost info...
Thanks for the info though

· Registered
158 Posts
Yeah I know the prices never said I didn’t. I was basically asking the OP his price and what package he got. No I didn’t make it to page 2.. just went to the bottom to reply. Because i was going to ask him if the 2 piece rotors are standard because I can’t find that info anywhere. I know it’s in the premium package for the 392 but doesn’t say that in the premium package for the HC
2-piece rotors have always been standard on the Durango Hellcat.

· Registered
44 Posts

View attachment 611729

View attachment 611729
Do you do trx page on updates? Do you do charger & Challenger updates?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,673 Posts
I don't understand how triple_B can do all he does for us, but I'm very grateful for it.

621 - 640 of 717 Posts