SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
641 - 660 of 717 Posts

· Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
158 Posts
Always fun looking through the build sheets, especially the progression from pre-production to fast feedback to customer units... a few things I took away from the most recent ones...
  1. Rear Seat Reminder Alert made it to production as a new standard feature for 2023 and is explained in the owners manual.
    Font Document Screenshot Number Event

2. Gloss black mirror caps are standard across the board on SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat. They are no longer body colored if you don't order the Black Package. Same holds true for lower trims with the exception of the Citadel, which gets platinum (chrome) mirror caps.
  3. Build sheets confirm that the roof rack and integrated cross rails will not be offered on the Hellcat, but are available on the SRT 392. This is the same as 2021, but was hoping they would offer the roof rails on the Hellcat for 2023. I only used them but twice a year but they were a feat of engineering.
  4. Spare tire delete is carrying over from 2022 on SRTs or R/T Tow and Go with run flat tires as standard even if you have the Tow Package ordered (compact spare tire was included with the Tow Package previously and is listed in the '23 features, but must still be on supplier constraint)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,673 Posts
  1. Rear Seat Reminder Alert made it to production as a new standard feature for 2023 and is explained in the owners manual.
    View attachment 611808
Man, I'm very disappointed. When are they going to release a warning on the dash telling me if the wipers are on?!?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,673 Posts
Pretty sad that this has made its way into vehicles as a safety feature as folks are too distracted to remember they have kids or pets in the vehicle
Yes, it is indeed sad.

But many can't fathom driving without blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise, auto-on wipers and headlights, etc.
Seems like people no longer drive, but are just along for the ride and want their vehicle to take care of any normal thinking associated with actually driving a vehicle.

I'd think that EVs would satisfy their desires of soulless vehicles and that they could leave regular vehicles alone for those who are still driving while driving.

· Registered
Durango Hellcat
1,826 Posts
Man, I'm very disappointed. When are they going to release a warning on the dash telling me if the wipers are on?!?
Pretty sad that this has made its way into vehicles as a safety feature as folks are too distracted to remember they have kids or pets in the vehicle
Yes, it is indeed sad.

But many can't fathom driving without blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise, auto-on wipers and headlights, etc.
Seems like people no longer drive, but are just along for the ride and want their vehicle to take care of any normal thinking associated with actually driving a vehicle.

I'd think that EVs would satisfy their desires of soulless vehicles and that they could leave regular vehicles alone for those who are still driving while driving.
I think it's a great idea, especially in vehicles like SUV's and minivans where kids will likely be. While distracted driving is a huge problem, I think anything that can be done to prevent child and pet deaths is a good thing.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,673 Posts
I think it's a great idea, especially in vehicles like SUV's and minivans where kids will likely be. While distracted driving is a huge problem, I think anything that can be done to prevent child and pet deaths is a good thing.
If someone can't even remember if they brought a kid or pet, I don't think they should be driving in the first place.
Or have children or pets.

Maybe retroactive abortion would be the solution for parents and pet owners with such low regard for the lives they're supposed to protect? It'd probably be better for the child(ren) and pets in the long run.

Reactions: MJS73

· Registered
Durango Hellcat
1,826 Posts
If someone can't even remember if they brought a kid or pet, I don't think they should be driving in the first place.
Or have children or pets.

Maybe retroactive abortion would be the solution for parents and pet owners with such low regard for the lives they're supposed to protect? It'd probably be better for the child(ren) and pets in the long run.
Empathy isn't your strong suit, huh?

· Registered
44 Posts
Always fun looking through the build sheets, especially the progression from pre-production to fast feedback to customer units... a few things I took away from the most recent ones...
    View attachment 611808
  2. Gloss black mirror caps are standard across the board on SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat. They are no longer body colored if you don't order the Black Package. Same holds true for lower trims with the exception of the Citadel, which gets platinum (chrome) mirror caps.
  3. Build sheets confirm that the roof rack and integrated cross rails will not be offered on the Hellcat, but are available on the SRT 392. This is the same as 2021, but was hoping they would offer the roof rails on the Hellcat for 2023. I only used them but twice a year but they were a feat of engineering.
  4. Spare tire delete is carrying over from 2022 on SRTs or R/T Tow and Go with run flat tires as standard even if you have the Tow Package ordered (compact spare tire was included with the Tow Package previously and is listed in the '23 features, but must still be on supplier constraint)
Curious is there a way any of us can see these build sheets?

· Registered
20 Posts

2023 Durango now available to build on the website!
It's nice to see the new colors on the Durangos and I wonder if they're available for order. I'm in D1, so I don't think I could change it even if I wanted to :unsure:... Luckily, I like the Destroyer Gray :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
12 Posts
It's nice to see the new colors on the Durangos and I wonder if they're available for order. I'm in D1, so I don't think I could change it even if I wanted to :unsure:... Luckily, I like the Destroyer Gray :ROFLMAO:
LOL you and I are in the same boat. I wanted frostbite with stripes and black interior. If I could get that I’d be in heaven. But I’m already in production. Don’t think I can cancel my order haha. But I do like destroyer gray (which is what I also ordered.) just don’t like the red interior.

641 - 660 of 717 Posts