SRT Hellcat Forum banner

2023 horse power locator Challengers Ship Dates

1363 24
Wondering if people are getting Ship dates yet? I ordered a Hellcat standard, on 10/31/22 and have a estimated ship date of 12/13/22. My status is "D" firm schedule serial number assigned. And i do have a VIN. My Challenger is fairly optioned out. Is anyone else is seeing ship dates this quick? It is estimated and i would be very surprised if it happens. I was hoping just to get it by spring.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,213 Posts
Yes it was ordered, and I am aware that no options. They placed the order upon my deposit. I could have chosen a Black Ghost, but I preferred a 4 door. I have a signed contract and know management well, no issues, just a wait like everyone else.
Got it...I attempted to purchase the allocation from a local dealer...the way they are doing it forced me to give them the HARD pass, and a good laugh. They are doing a silent auction for the ADM and when it comes in the person with the highest bid gets the car. Minimum buy is was $25k. As of right now they have no idea what MSRP will be either, so your bid plus the price of the car gets you your final price

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got it...I attempted to purchase the allocation from a local dealer...the way they are doing it forced me to give them the HARD pass, and a good laugh. They are doing a silent auction for the ADM and when it comes in the person with the highest bid gets the car. Minimum buy is was $25k. As of right now they have no idea what MSRP will be either, so your bid plus the price of the car gets you your final price
Dealer in Austin told me the same thing. Happy Turkey Day!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts