SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2023 horse power locator Challengers Ship Dates

3004 Views 28 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  HOWFAST
Wondering if people are getting Ship dates yet? I ordered a Hellcat standard, on 10/31/22 and have a estimated ship date of 12/13/22. My status is "D" firm schedule serial number assigned. And i do have a VIN. My Challenger is fairly optioned out. Is anyone else is seeing ship dates this quick? It is estimated and i would be very surprised if it happens. I was hoping just to get it by spring.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
same thing here i ordered on 10/29 order is in the tracker thats it called the SRT hotline, very nice people she actually open a case but got back to me a few days later an said dodge has confirmed my order an there will be no further updates until they have all the parts they need to schedule production. mine was a low option SS only options were black hood an pins an rear seat delete so we are all in the same boat waiting to be picked up on the next episode of scheduling,s island **

· Registered
327 Posts
same thing here i ordered on 10/29 order is in the tracker thats it called the SRT hotline, very nice people she actually open a case but got back to me a few days later an said dodge has confirmed my order an there will be no further updates until they have all the parts they need to schedule production. mine was a low option SS only options were black hood an pins an rear seat delete so we are all in the same boat waiting to be picked up on the next episode of scheduling,s island **
Low option SS. Now that’s gonna be a rare car. highly sought after and very desirable someday. Smart 👍 You can always drive on the street without a sunroof. But no race cars have a sunroof. Think about it.

· Registered
In The Market
99 Posts
Ordered a hellcat challenger 11/9 was able to to track it week later . Also ordered a charger hellcat on 11/19 and nothing in the tracker as of now. There’s no formula or guideline just gotta be patient 😅

· Registered
45 Posts
Ordered a hellcat challenger 11/9 was able to to track it week later . Also ordered a charger hellcat on 11/19 and nothing in the tracker as of now. There’s no formula or guideline just gotta be patient 😅
I hear ya its just that dodge put a notice in their HP Locator that people that made orders behind allocations should get an email conformation within 30 days and some of us are going into/over that period with nothing 😅

Attachments

· Registered
606 Posts
I hear ya its just that dodge put a notice in their HP Locator that people that made orders behind allocations should get an email conformation within 30 days and some of us are going into/over that period with nothing 😅
Unfortunately I don't think any of us are really surprised. I feel this is the first stumbling block in a Jenga course wrought with trip hazards

Reactions: Quinn

· Registered
97 Viper GTS
82 Posts
I ordered a 2023 Charger REWB Jailbreak on 10/27, got the email, in D status with a VIN. No information is available on the Dodge website yet. My sheet they printed did say it has a production date of OCT. I'm good with a 10/11 month wait. More time to save up.

Gus//

21 - 29 of 29 Posts