SRT Hellcat Forum banner

2023 Interior choices

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Ill_smo_q 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard if we will be able to order a 2023 Durango Hellcat soon with all black interior? Right now only red is available.

#5 ·
Anyone know if the base trim will become available? I do not want red and the dealer I found willing to sell at the price I'm willing to pay cannot order base mode (plus and premium only). They seem to know less then I (and these forums) so hoping someone here with more knowledge than help shed some light. Rumor is Dodge will open up ordering of base models. Not sure my dealer is willing to wait, and I'm not ordering unless I get an order confirmation sheet of what I'm getting.

#7 ·
WHAT?!! when ? where? Durango Hellcat ? Interesting, I didnt know anyone was able to order frostbite yet.

#12 ·
After I knew the non-hellcat seat and no suede headliner (while it is available on the much cheaper R/T trim), it becomes more bothering my mind every day. I also reserved the 23 300C, compared to its extremely honest pricing ($55k - PP discount - $1000 factory incentive - $500 penfed) from Chrysler, all the mechanical features and offerings, and almost all genuine leather-wrapped interior, I kind of hate the way how Dodge milked us the consumer (although they are from the same parent company, Chrysler has way better moral in this case).

I also noticed Dodge "secretly" downgraded my 22 Charger driver lumbar support to be 2-way ('21 and earlier have 4-way), and increased the MSRP between the beginning of '21 to end of '22 by q whopping $5.3k+, I just do not want to let them to milk me on the 23 DHC any more. I still have the DHC order but I am more inclined to cancel it. I regret I did not order the '21 trackhawk 2 years ago since it is way better in terms of material and build quality than the DHC.

#16 ·
The Trackhawk ride was very stiff from what I’ve read. You need to consider the bigger picture. Is having everything wrapped in leather what you’re driving? It’s like people who buy those diamond pleated floor mats. I know some people like that stuff. To me it’s impractical and gaudy.

#13 ·
One thing I learned about owning a Trackhawk is after the honeymoon is over and you gave all your friends rides you need to live with the vehicle daily. I got bored and sold the Trackhawk little over a year into it. It was my daily and I couldn't tow what I needed to with it, and wasn't impressed with the quality (when compared to other higher end vehicles). Now I have a F-450 for towing and left deposit on DDHC for my daily. However, I'm having trouble with current dealer who didn't apply the allocation and my order is stuck in BG status. This is the 2nd dealer I worked with at length to purchase a DDHC and having trouble. I'm thinking maybe its not meant to be. I requested to cancel this order and seriously considering another vehicle. $117k for a 10+ year old design vehicle is nuts especially knowing I 'loath' the interior color I'm stuck with. Wife completely HATES it too, and I'm going to hear it every time she steps into the vehicle. Spending $117k for a vehicle that is not exactly how you want it is NUTS. Smart person learns from other people's mistakes. Stupid doesn't learn from his own mistake and keeps making them. Don't be stupid. LOL

#18 · (Edited)
I've had TWO trackhawks, and soon to have 2 Durango Hellcat under my belt. I actually loved my Trackhawk.. first one an unlicensed drive cut in front of me, and totalled both our cars, the second one, Dodge/Jeep just couldnt figure out what that rattling sound was under the car after MANY parts replacements and many attempts... So I got rid of it... HOWEVER, before I got rid of it, I actually loved the car, and when the durango hellcat came out, and people asked me if I would get one, I was like HELL no, its a slower version of what I already have.. But after having my first Durango Hellcat, I didnt care as much that it might be a split second slower than the Jeep (becuase of the extra weight), I actually just loved the bigger screen, the updated dash, the much better 2nd row seating, AND actually being able to take 6 people with me (I'm a dad, lots of kid duty from time to time). The trackhawk has that bench seating thats fine for 2 people, but throw a 3rd person back there, and it becomes a little to 'personal' between the 3 occupants stuck there.. Also there is more leg room in the Durango for second row, bigger doors to get in and out of... At this point, even if I could get a '23 Jeep Trackhawk, I'd still get a the DDHC. Its literally just got more 'UTILITY' (even cargo space when you lay down 2 rows, vs just one), than the Jeep. So wouldnt you want your Sport UTILITY Vehicle to actually have MORE of what its SEGMENT is supposed to be good at? NDanecker, you owe it to yourself to get one, deal with the BS, and know that few things in life worth having dont come with having to make some sacrifices/deal with some sheet.

My Dealer even said 'You cant cancel your Durango order now though, after getting this Allocation' I was like 'are you kidding me??!! they arent even remotely being used for the same thing' He laughed...

Hell I need the Durango just to TOW the Demon 170 around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.