SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2023 Super Stock

613 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gigabitdo
Can anyone verify if you can order a 2023 SRT SS in plum? I placed order at dealer and was told I could not get it the option to check off was unavailable
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
i ordered 10/28 in mass. 23 ss plmcrz black hood at the time could not get red seat belts with cloth int. an no HK stereo was told it was because of the rear seat delete BG status now but plmcrz was available no problem, as usual i think its the dodge system some dealers get certain options on their builds no problem while others it says unavailable

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
284 Posts
i ordered 10/28 in mass. 23 ss plmcrz black hood at the time could not get red seat belts with cloth int. an no HK stereo was told it was because of the rear seat delete BG status now but plmcrz was available no problem, as usual i think its the dodge system some dealers get certain options on their builds no problem while others it says unavailable
I had to go to a Power Broker to get Red Belts with Hammerhead Leather on a REWB. First dealer was locked out, switch dealers based upon AMD, car is currently D1 w/ Red belts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts