SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Charger SRT Hellcat
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Any satin/matte black options? What does the sponsorship include and what are the commitments? Can you send me a price? Thanks
We have two more slots open sir for a brush silver or gloss black and gloss black tint.

We would require 5-8 high quality images of the wheels on the Hellcat and some social media posting.

Is our way to help 5 Hellcat members with a light weight design wheel.

Charger SRT Hellcat
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I want to thank all the members for sending me email's for sponsorship on these set of rotary forged wheels.

There are so many amazing Hellcat's, I will do my best to get everyone i can a superb deal on a set.

Thank you

Jake L.
818-547-5474

Charger SRT Hellcat
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
20x11 with a 315x35 fit on a challenger without modifications or rubbing? Is it only Nitto tires? I've heard they run smaller than most other brands.
The 315 does fit with modifications, there offset is +20mm so it gives it room for tire clearance, but also we would recommend a 305/35/20 for the most part on all the set up.

We just did a 315/35/20 with our wheels and did clear with rubbing, we just took the challenger to some hard canyon runs and customer reported no rubbing at all.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
488 Posts
Hello,

You say the car in the pictures in the first post was taken on a canyon run with 305/40x20 in the front and 315/35x20 in the rear with no rubbing? Tell you what, can you post some more pictures of that car showing from the rear to see how much the tire sticks out? The pictures make it look like the tire tucks in pretty good on the rear. Looks like the same thing on the front. Either some mods got done or that is one kick butt photo shop job 8)( just kidding.. but really, seems like you would have to open up some clearance). either way, if you can get some more pictures of the rear fit front and rear and a total price, shipped out to Nashville, TN and I'll probably get a set.

I am just concerned as I have not seen anyone else running 20x10s up front with a 305. Any 20x11 in the rear on 315s have either had to make some modifications or have the tire sticking out. Being that I will using Mopar lowering springs, I need a few more details.

Anyone else watching this thread either running a set up with sizes like this or has seen one?

Any info greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,094 Posts
Hello,

You say the car in the pictures in the first post was taken on a canyon run with 305/40x20 in the front and 315/35x20 in the rear with no rubbing? Tell you what, can you post some more pictures of that car showing from the rear to see how much the tire sticks out? The pictures make it look like the tire tucks in pretty good on the rear. Looks like the same thing on the front. Either some mods got done or that is one kick butt photo shop job 8)( just kidding.. but really, seems like you would have to open up some clearance). either way, if you can get some more pictures of the rear fit front and rear and a total price, shipped out to Nashville, TN and I'll probably get a set.

I am just concerned as I have not seen anyone else running 20x10s up front with a 305. Any 20x11 in the rear on 315s have either had to make some modifications or have the tire sticking out. Being that I will using Mopar lowering springs, I need a few more details.

Anyone else watching this thread either running a set up with sizes like this or has seen one?

Any info greatly appreciated!
The offsets were posted on the first page. Those offsets will 100% work on the hellcat with no fender mods.

R.K.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
488 Posts
Thanks R.K.! Was hoping to see how much they poked out past the fender, if it all. I have just been told that the 315 will do that in the rear( never seen them in person ). I have also been told that 305 would be to big up front. Either way, was hoping to see some detailed pics and get a pricing sent over.

Thanks again for the info!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,094 Posts
Thanks R.K.! Was hoping to see how much they poked out past the fender, if it all. I have just been told that the 315 will do that in the rear( never seen them in person ). I have also been told that 305 would be to big up front. Either way, was hoping to see some detailed pics and get a pricing sent over.

Thanks again for the info!
The tires on that car are a little bulgy for my liking. Just run a 295 or 285 out front. Run a really wide 305 out back. Like I've said a million times, I can find 295's that run as wide if not wider than some 305's. Don't just look at the number on the tire. Look at the section width when selecting tire sizes.

R.K.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts