SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just mounted new tires on the rear wheels of my Hellcat after bringing the car out of storage and then decided it’s time for a change.

I am selling two 20x10.5, (25mm offset) Brass Monkey replica wheels. With Nitto 555r 305/35R20 tires mounted and balanced.

I used these wheels on my narrow body Hellcat For the last 3 years with Nitto 555r and the car is a ton of fun to drive. The traction is night and day when compared to OEM pirelli tires.

The Nitto 555r drag radials that are already mounted are practically new. The tires have around 10 miles on them since they were mounted 3 weeks ago.

Wheels are off my car, sitting in the basement ready to be shipped.

There is only one small blemish on one of the wheels (see picture). Other than that they are in tip top shape. Car has never been driven in the rain and it’s stored during the winter.

The tires were manufactured in 2017 (see date codes in the pictures) but they were kept in my climate controlled basement until three weeks ago when I mounted them and drove to the gym.

As I mentioned, only about 10 miles on the tires. You can still see the chalk lines on the thread portion of the tires.

This setup will work on ANY current generation challenger. There will be NO RUBBING on the inner wheel well, no need to do any modifications to the wheel well.

I have zero signs of rubbing after 3 years of driving with this setup, approximately 6,000 miles.

Looking for $1000 for wheels and tires plus shipping.

PayPal or cash if you’re local.

·
Registered
2018 dodge charger hellcat
15 Posts
haha. I’ll throw my used ones as part of the sale hahaha.
Amazon is where I get mine.

I am in northern NJ, wanaque.
Great I'm by the the Philly airport. I'll take them. Would you be able to meet half way

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great I'm by the the Philly airport. I'll take them. Would you be able to meet half way
I'd be open to meeting half way. It's two hours from my house to your area. One hour travel would be Central Jersey somewhere.

Would have to be at a place that's safe for everyone. Let's meet at one of the NJ State Police Barracks on the NJ turnpike. Cranbury Barracks are near exit 8 (I believe). Their mailing address is : 278 Prospect Plains Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512

I'm working the night shift at work for the next 5 nights. That means I'm not going to have time to make the drive until early next week sometime.

Let me know how you feel about that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd be open to meeting half way. It's two hours from my house to your area. One hour travel would be Central Jersey somewhere.

Would have to be at a place that's safe for everyone. Let's meet at one of the NJ State Police Barracks on the NJ turnpike. Cranbury Barracks are near exit 8 (I believe). Their mailing address is : 278 Prospect Plains Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512

I'm working the night shift at work for the next 5 nights. That means I'm not going to have time to make the drive until early next week sometime.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Yea that sounds good to me. I should be free a couple of days next week.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea that sounds good to me. I should be free a couple of days next week.
Great. I won't commit to any other offers for now.

PM me with your phone number so it's easier to stay in touch.
I will be working at Joint Base McGuire-Dix in Lakehurst, NJ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday next week so I may be able to meet you one of those days before or after work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great. I won't commit to any other offers for now.

PM me with your phone number so it's easier to stay in touch.
I will be working at Joint Base McGuire-Dix in Lakehurst, NJ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday next week so I may be able to meet you one of those days before or after work.
Ok sounds good.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
You know, some things you buy not because you need them, but because they can be so advantageous to have the moment you DO need them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts