SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it’s been asked but I’m looking at buying these
11” Replicas
Will they fit? If so, what’s the widest tire I should & can put? Should I run 1/2” wheel spacers as well? Is it safe/ not safe?
I’m looking for a good street tire as well, not for rain but good for curves/ lane changing & grip.
Thank you.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
280 Posts
Yes, they will fit (rear only). Depending on the model, Challenger or Charger, you can run a 305 or 315 without rubbing. Chargers have a little more room. I run an 11 inch, 21 offset, and 315 Michelin PS4 with no rubbing. The Challenger may need an inner fender mod or small spacer (3mm) to avoid rubbing. Also, some tires run a little wider than others.

Regarding street tire, I’m loving the PS4...much better than stock.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
234 Posts
Yes, they will fit (rear only). Depending on the model, Challenger or Charger, you can run a 305 or 315 without rubbing. Chargers have a little more room. I run an 11 inch, 21 offset, and 315 Michelin PS4 with no rubbing. The Challenger may need an inner fender mod or small spacer (3mm) to avoid rubbing. Also, some tires run a little wider than others.

Regarding street tire, I’m loving the PS4...much better than stock.
You ran a PS4S with a 20x11? I have a set on the way which are 20x11 Velgen with a +22 offset. I've been debating 315/35/20s but was told I'd need a spacer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
280 Posts
You ran a PS4S with a 20x11? I have a set on the way which are 20x11 Velgen with a +22 offset. I've been debating 315/35/20s but was told I'd need a spacer.
The difference may be the 21 versus 22 offset, so it’s possible but I doubt it considering how small 1mm is terms of spacing. At 21, no spacer was needed with 315.
7F17662F-60DB-4559-901A-0A8F07958A58.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger HellCat WideBody
12 Posts
So with the Nittos or Mickeys with an 11" rim do you need to modify the brakes or anything to 2019 Hellcat Widebody Non Redeye?

I see that the cars came with 2 sizes 275-40-20 and a 305-35-20.. so not sure if you can mount a 305 on a rim that had a 275 and I guess the rim size is 9.5?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Plenty of people on the forum running 20x11 on the rear of regular body hellcats. PK Auto sells the HR5 Hellraiser wheels with +21 offset, no spacer, no problems (at least from what I've read across many posts and verified with Paul at PK Auto). Even then, the only concerns that seem to come up are the plastic inner fender well which can be heated and flattened, or shock cabling which may need to be tied off closer to the shock.

Regarding 305 Nittos, yes some have run these on the 9.5" wheel. But from what I've gathered, you're not making ground contact with the full tread width. Nittos don't run as wide as other 305's and many shops won't even mount to a 9.5" wheel.

Since you have a WB, you already come with 11" wheels and 305 tires. I can't imagine you'd have much trouble running 305 Mickeys. But search the forum for sure. If you went to 305 Nittos, it would probably be skinnier than the Pirellis that came on the car.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger HellCat WideBody
12 Posts
Plenty of people on the forum running 20x11 on the rear of regular body hellcats. PK Auto sells the HR5 Hellraiser wheels with +21 offset, no spacer, no problems (at least from what I've read across many posts and verified with Paul at PK Auto). Even then, the only concerns that seem to come up are the plastic inner fender well which can be heated and flattened, or shock cabling which may need to be tied off closer to the shock.

Regarding 305 Nittos, yes some have run these on the 9.5" wheel. But from what I've gathered, you're not making ground contact with the full tread width. Nittos don't run as wide as other 305's and many shops won't even mount to a 9.5" wheel.

Since you have a WB, you already come with 11" wheels and 305 tires. I can't imagine you'd have much trouble running 305 Mickeys. But search the forum for sure. If you went to 305 Nittos, it would probably be skinnier than the Pirellis that came on the car.
Mickeys in south Floirda will be eatten up by the road temp like I used to have problems with in 90s they wouldn't last 600 miles and palm beach speedway is 120 miles round trip

The car is at home and I'm out of town.. .... so I have to check the rear tires to see if they are 305s vs 285 etc...If it has an 11" rim that is awesome... Bought the car used a month ago with 3000 miles on it and it has those Pirellis and they are horrible and seem outright dangerous... I wont drive it but once a month when I'm home and less then 5000 miles a year as I have all my cars prior because of travel for work etc... I cant get it in anyshop down here for a 35-60 days to upgrade some stuff so I'm trying to get the little stuff done prior etc

Thank you sir

1 - 7 of 7 Posts