SRT Hellcat Forum banner

22" 3pc deep concave wheels on Hellcat

37K views 61 replies 20 participants last post by  Triumph 
#1 ·
So after making multiple sets of 3pc and monoblock 20" wheels for Hellcat's, we finally got the opportunity to see a Hellcat wheel 22" staggered wheels. Ride is sporting a set of 22" CX.L deep concave. More pics to follow

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel Performance car
Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle Rim

See less See more
#3 ·
#12 ·
The wheels look great! I do agree for the rears that they make the brake discs look a little small.
Also - is it a weird trick of the lighting, or are the inner barrels of those wheels blue???? If so I don't really understand that part.
overall I do think 22's can look good on our cars. My '09 had 22" Savinis which I thought looked nice.
For my black HC, though, the red wheels would be too much. My '09 is gone now, but I did keep the wheels - gonna put them up for sale and order a set of Triumph's deep concave FX01's in black with red bolts (if they will make that change for me)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Hood

#13 ·
The wheels look great! I do agree for the rears that they make the brake discs look a little small.
Also - is it a weird trick of the lighting, or are the inner barrels of those wheels blue???? If so I don't really understand that part.
overall I do think 22's can look good on our cars. My '09 had 22" Savinis which I thought looked nice.
For my black HC, though, the red wheels would be too much. My '09 is gone now, but I did keep the wheels - gonna put them up for sale and order a set of Triumph's deep concave FX01's in black with red bolts (if they will make that change for me)
View attachment 81745
Now that's RED...

#14 ·
Haha yep - not everyone's cup of tea I know, but I liked it. What I'm really missing is that '70 style rear wing. I'm very tempted to get one for my HC - so far I've never seen this style wing on a Hellcat.

Just spoke to Biz a little while ago - we're getting started on the FX01 order!!

#30 ·
Red on rims is highly subjective. For me personally the red cheapens the look. Hate to be a Debbie downer, just my thoughts whenever I see aftermarket red on wheels or wipers or painted parts. Oddly enough the Brembos look great. Not sure why i cant get past it on other parts.

#31 ·
Slowpoke, I value your opinion and tend to agree with you. I have never had a car with red accents, but have built several cars to match renderings. This car is being built to match a rendering that I had drawn up last year. I think when you see this car all done, the red on the wheels will make more sense and will certainly not look like a car with red wiper blades.;) Here is the rendering:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Muscle car

Reactions: GOMER and Triumph
#34 ·
Slowpoke, I value your opinion and tend to agree with you. I have never had a car with red accents, but have built several cars to match renderings. This car is being built to match a rendering that I had drawn up last year. I think when you see this car all done, the red on the wheels will make more sense and will certainly not look like a car with red wiper blades.;) Here is the rendering:
View attachment 174809
So much win! so looking forward to seeing wheels mounted

#39 ·
Thank you brother! Ride looks awesome and better take that call lol

by Bruno on SRT Hellcat Forum

Stunning! Dude not often do we see the finish product look just like the rendering but you nailed it! Congrats again and now enjoy the ride. Thanks again for trusting us with the making of your 22" CY.X deep concave multi color wheels

looks bad ass!!!
X2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.