SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have three Devils Forged wheels off my redeye if any one is interested in them! They are in near perfect condition, each one has two tiny knick's on one of the spokes from the dealer not putting them on the tire machine right when they balanced them but other than that they are spotless, no curb rash on any of the three. Willing to ship but buyer pays shipping. Also willing to sell just one at a time if anyone only needs one. Thanks! Asking 500 for each or 1250 for the set of three.
IMG_1431.jpg
wheel.jpg

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
397 Posts
Hmmm...not trying to crap in your thread, but I see sets of these (locally) going for $1800-2000 for a set of 4 new condition take offs and you're trying to sell a set of only 3 damaged ones for $2250?

GLWS

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm...not trying to crap in your thread, but I see sets of these (locally) going for $1800-2000 for a set of 4 new condition take offs and you're trying to sell a set of only 3 damaged ones for $2250?

GLWS
I wouldn't consider a little tiny knick that can be fixed for about 50 bucks damaged. knocked the price down though

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,117 Posts
Oh Spare Tires and wheels are a++++
Bumping for a good deal from a good guy!

Linda :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts