SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,856 Posts
I had a set of the 305/35/20 ET Streets come in today, they look a lot bigger than the Nittos 315's we are using, the tread design changed a bit from the ET Street to the SS version..., I wish the NT05R's came in a 305 as I like the contact patch better.

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,012 Posts
I'm going to run the ET Street R or ET Street SS for my daily driving and the Pro Drag Radial for the strip.

Reactions: BKuz

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,280 Posts
I'm going to run the ET Street R or ET Street SS for my daily driving and the Pro Drag Radial for the strip.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the pro drag radial is only avail in 15" rim size ?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Interesting there is a 275 40 20 in the SS. That line looks much like the original ET radial. If the SS hooks like the old ET tire it would be a easy direct replacement for stock rim sizes. You don't need to drag anymore tire down the track than you need to get traction.

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Has anyone thought about getting 10" rims to mount the 305s? I will be shopping to look for a 10" rim that looks close to the stock rims. I have to make sure it will not rub the inside of the wheel well.

BKuz

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
212 Posts
Has anyone thought about getting 10" rims to mount the 305s? I will be shopping to look for a 10" rim that looks close to the stock rims. I have to make sure it will not rub the inside of the wheel well.

BKuz

there is someone on here who had a thread on how he mounted 11 wide wheels.. brand was niche I think...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,280 Posts

BKuz
20x10 with 24mm offset will work perfect Outide of rim will be same as stock hard part is finding the 5x115 bolt pattern so if you find a 20x10 with 5x115 bolt pattern and 24mm offset you will be good to go.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yes you can put them on stock wheels but they need a least a 10" to put most of the tire down. 11" is optimum.
You might as well buy a 275 if you are using 9.5 rim. That's all that's going to be on the ground.

Reactions: devildoghellcat

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Anyone have the Street SS on order? Going with 275's or 305's? I'm anxious to hear how these work for our cars. JEGS claims next week shipping.
Me on order

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Anyone have the Street SS on order? Going with 275's or 305's? I'm anxious to hear how these work for our cars. JEGS claims next week shipping.
Mine are being mounted today, 305/35/18 Street SS

Reactions: goingsolo2

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,853 Posts
Thinking of ordering a pair in the OEM size…it should look the same as stock in terms of stance and wheel gap, correct?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.