SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

3 percent under invoice for 2023 per chapman cdjr website

12897 Views 216 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  njsteve
I was on the Chapman CDJR (Horsham, PA) and saw a pop up for 3% under invoice for 2023 orders. Haven't seen anyone from Chapman announce anything in the forums yet. I guess time will tell.

Rectangle Font Parallel Magenta Electric blue

Attachments

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

· Registered
'22 TRX, '17 Lusso, '23 REWB on order
173 Posts
3% under invoice is for a non guaranteed order. All guaranteed orders are spoken for

Bought my TRX from them. This was a lot of back and forth to realize a secure 23 Last Call order is unlikely

· Registered
173 Posts
I'd consider a non guaranteed order at 3% below. If it falls through oh well.
I’m only interested in a Redeye and they’re not taking any more orders for those. Guaranteed or not. I’m biting the bullet and going with Dan Cummins at $10K over. I’ll put my $1000 deposit down this weekend.

· Registered
65 GTO, 23 REWB Challenger ordered
299 Posts
I’m only interested in a Redeye and they’re not taking any more orders for those. Guaranteed or not. I’m biting the bullet and going with Dan Cummins at $10K over. I’ll put my $1000 deposit down this weekend.
I'm interested in a super stock. Sounds like they'll place an order for me (non guaranteed of course). They have a disclaimer though that states the price they quote you now (3%below invoice price) is not price protected. So any increased that Dodge adds in before the car is delivered (if the order is built) would raise the price that much more.

· Premium Member
2022 Challenger Jail Break
2,501 Posts
I'm interested in a super stock. Sounds like they'll place an order for me (non guaranteed of course). They have a disclaimer though that states the price they quote you now (3%below invoice price) is not price protected. So any increased that Dodge adds in before the car is delivered (if the order is built) would raise the price that much more.
I'm assuming non-guaranteed means not against an allocation. If that's the case, based on all the allocated orders being sold I think your probably not going to get that car. I mean it's possible, but I wouldn't count on it......... If Dodge releases more allocations then you may get lucky!

· Registered
173 Posts
I'm assuming non-guaranteed means not against an allocation. If that's the case, based on all the allocated orders being sold I think your probably not going to get that car. I mean it's possible, but I wouldn't count on it......... If Dodge releases more allocations then you may get lucky!
I got my TRX from them and got on "the list" early....I was told same thing....they were a little more candid with me and said the likelihood of getting a car was slim to none

· Registered
‘23 Challenger HCWB Go Mango/Demonic Red on order
291 Posts
I emailed them and when they mentioned guaranteed vs non-guaranteed, I stopped responding and sourced an order locally at MSRP. It doesn't do me any good to get 3% below invoice on a car that won't exist. I assume guaranteed pricing would've been MSRP minimum.

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
I emailed them and when they mentioned guaranteed vs non-guaranteed, I stopped responding and sourced an order locally at MSRP. It doesn't do me any good to get 3% below invoice on a car that won't exist. I assume guaranteed pricing would've been MSRP minimum.
yeah for 2023, I wouldn't risk a non-guaranteed order. In 2022 maybe I would, but if you don't make it in 2023 your DONE......

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
If you place the non-guaranteed order, when will you know? I have heard of orders getting refused by Dodge early on. So wouldn't you know right away?
nope. Your order will just sit at BX status. If you have a 5n9 code that is a sure way to know yours is an allocated order though. Never heard of an order with a 5N9 not get built.

· Registered
65 GTO, 23 REWB Challenger ordered
299 Posts
Honestly I have no qualms about placing an order that's not guarantee. Especially when there isn't a non refundable deposit required. I'd love to have a super stock, just like I would have loved to have taken delivery of the loaded 21 rewb that my dealer screwed me out of. I moved on and it's fine. I see Dodge building as many of these things this last year as they can, especially with part shortages hopefully improving (we shall see).

1 - 20 of 217 Posts