SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
141 - 160 of 183 Posts

· Registered
606 Posts
So curiosity got the best of me, e-mailed Chapman today. Asked for an update and the current POC. They said:

"Unfortunately, no changes…still pending in the system. We re-submitted the order yesterday in hopes it would progress past pending but it has not moved.

Our rep will hopefully be reviewing our orders in January to confirm which should be included in our allocations for the year"

To recap: POC for my approval had 5n9. POC after order submitted no 5n9. Apparently mine is not guaranteed. Good thing I do have another order, albeit a slightly different spec. What else is there to say?

· Registered
'22 TRX, '17 Lusso, '23 REWB on order
156 Posts
So curiosity got the best of me, e-mailed Chapman today. Asked for an update and the current POC. They said:

"Unfortunately, no changes…still pending in the system. We re-submitted the order yesterday in hopes it would progress past pending but it has not moved.

Our rep will hopefully be reviewing our orders in January to confirm which should be included in our allocations for the year"

To recap: POC for my approval had 5n9. POC after order submitted no 5n9. Apparently mine is not guaranteed. Good thing I do have another order, albeit a slightly different spec. What else is there to say?
They know exactly how many allocations they have and exactly the customers that have them.....they're just spinning you BS

· Registered
2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat
30 Posts
Yep just got this today about my Chapman order. If you don’t have a backup order I’d contact dodge support and make sure Chapman didn’t play allocation games with you View attachment 610012
This isn't making sense to me. If you were order #7 and chapman only had 6 allocations then why the hell would a 5n9 code print out on the poc. Shouldn't the system automatically flag it and not allow that code?
I placed the order well over a month ago and no email from dodge and nothing comes up on tracker. How did you get a hold of dodge? Can you share dodge customer supports phone # or email? Thanks and good luck with your order

· Registered
45 Posts
This isn't making sense to me. If you were order #7 and chapman only had 6 allocations then why the hell would a 5n9 code print out on the poc. Shouldn't the system automatically flag it and not allow that code?
Now I'm questioning my order with them because when I asked for an updated POC all they said In return was the order was pending. I placed the order well over a month ago and no email from dodge and nothing comes up on tracker. How did you get a hold of dodge? Can you share dodge customer supports phone # or email? Thanks and good luck with your order
Yeah I’m not sure either but not as worried because I have a backup order just in case but mine was definitely a guaranteed order according to them. Here’s a link to their support and use the email because they escalate it and get you answers from people that actually know what’s going on. Thanks!

· Registered
30 Posts
Yeah I’m not sure either but not as worried because I have a backup order just in case. Here’s a link to their support and use the email because they escalate it and get you answers from people that actually know what’s going on. Thanks!
Thanks I will reach out to them and sorry about the blank post above everyone. I can not figure out how to erase it!

· Registered
30 Posts
You just got that today? For what model? See what they say if you spec out a HCWB or REWB. I have been told by them that they do not have anymore allocations for either. I supposedly got the 2nd to last allocation for the HCWB while another person on this forum got the last.
what day did you place the order for the "second to last HCWB"?

141 - 160 of 183 Posts