SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
161 - 180 of 183 Posts

· Registered
324 Posts
Received the following email from Dodge about my order:

"Hello John,

Upon review of your order, the dealer does have allocation and in the coming weeks you should see a VIN populate for your order. Please be advised the allocation for the 2023 vehicles were for the entire 2023 build year, as stated your vehicle may take longer to build.

Aimee"

So, according to Dodge, Chapman did have an allocation and I am good to go. I would strongly recommended to email Dodge directly.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
What email address did you contact them at?

· Registered
391 Posts

"Hello John,

Upon review of your order, the dealer does have allocation and in the coming weeks you should see a VIN populate for your order. Please be advised the allocation for the 2023 vehicles were for the entire 2023 build year, as stated your vehicle may take longer to build.

Aimee"

So, according to Dodge, Chapman did have an allocation and I am good to go. I would strongly recommended to email Dodge directly.

That's good to hear. My experience with them was very good. Another reason why it's good not to jump to conclusions and bash the good dealers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

· Registered
45 Posts
That's good to hear. My experience with them was very good. Another reason why it's good not to jump to conclusions and bash the good dealers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No one jumped to conclusions. I had no issue with them until Dodge told me they placed more orders than they had allocations for after they guaranteed my order to me. To their credit the owner has been trying to help me out and fix this but yeah

· Registered
2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat
31 Posts

"Hello John,

Aimee"

Just curious have you received the congratulations email from dodge and does it show up on the tracker yet? I'm right behind you as I ordered a WBHC on 11/22 with the November 5TS code as well. So far have I have been happy with chapman. They have answered all my emails and questions quickly.

· Registered
324 Posts
Just curious have you received the congratulations email from dodge and does it show up on the tracker yet? I'm right behind you as I ordered a WBHC on 11/22 with the November 5TS code as well. So far have I have been happy with chapman. They have answered all my emails and questions quickly.
No email from Dodge and it does not show up in tracker. If I get either, I will post.

161 - 180 of 183 Posts