SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,821 Posts
Looks great. No spacers on the front, or should I say bottom?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts
Definitely would recommend the Lil Devil Flares...will put a small lip on your wheel wells...

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
787 Posts
performance and looks best of both worlds, magnesium wheels aren't very common thats for sure. 🤙
They look great. Very good taste and look good on the car. I like them skinny personally but the little devils arent bad

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They look great. Very good taste and look good on the car. I like them skinny personally but the little devils arent bad
thank you appreciate that :). Yeah they aren't they don't completely destroy the body lines unlike the factory ones. Though I will say the Widebody doesn't look bad on the charger it matches a lot more than on the challenger.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Same offset front and rear?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,849 Posts
Amazing that most people won't know how money these are being magnesium
The only person that will know is his bank account if he damages one.
They look good, remind me of the factory wide body wheels honestly.
Car looks good.
I threw 10.5 replicas on mine and they filled nicely and made me happy enough to keep the factory wheel look.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Amazing that most people won't know how money these are being magnesium
I talked to a factory in China to get that style in Mg, and was told they would if I ordered an entire container load. I didn't think there was that much market for them, so, nah.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
787 Posts
I talked to a factory in China to get that style in Mg, and was told they would if I ordered an entire container load. I didn't think there was that much market for them, so, nah.
I would've bought 4 of them off ya.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts