SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

3K Over Sticker

6351 Views 68 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  Badass69
I have the opportunity to buy a Hellcat at 3K over sticker. Would anyone take the offer. Used hellcats are selling in the Dallas used car market for 68-72K used, or at least I am told that.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
well in my case i did $5k over, $3k for me would be a catch for me.
lol I think I know who you bought from just from the markup amount and your location.....was it Allen Samuels in Katy? I almost went with him at 5K over and a small waitlist when I was calling around but the day before I was going to pull the trigger with a deposit I found 2 in Houston at MSRP (though I still don't have mine yet so you certainly win lol)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
Are you buying the challenger or charger?
Challenger...I think it's going to be pretty hard to get a Charger unless dealers are willing to move a Charger order up in front of an older Challenger order...the whole 1/month thing kinda hurts Charger sales (in my opinion). So my statement of 15 people on the list for Tomball and 3 ahead of me with Ron Carter was back in August when I was searching for a place to get in line and that was only Challengers at that time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.