SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
price gouging - pricing above the market price when no alternative retailer is available
Price gouging is a pejorative term referring to a situation in which a seller prices goods or commodities at a level much higher than is considered reasonable or fair. This rapid increase in prices occurs after a demand or supply shock: examples include price increases after hurricanes or other natural disasters.....
None of this applies! Get in line and wait your turn or you can pay more for a spot up front.
Some might say that to judge others based on their choice on how to spend money they earned is much worse then a dishonest dealer.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
Tex-Wrong again. At least your consistent.
I worked smart before most folk. I placed calls and emails and worked my butt off- before order books opened. It's called homework! MSRP, I guess u could be right. I did pay my adm in effort. I was blessed to be able to find the time.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
^^^ folks make fun of me 'cus I don't have cable.. I shut it off years ago when I started my own thing. Some of us just choose to invest/spend elsewhere. I jus can't understand the "open season" on the so called RICH GUY.. Most who play that card can't even give you a definition of what rich is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.