SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

3M reflective Vinyl wrapped my hellcat badges

1782 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Jay stepp
I have an all black challenger and have wanted to blackout my badges.
I found this black reflective vinyl by 3M that seems perfect.
during the day you don’t really notice them at all, but at night, when lights hit them they really glow.
What do you think?
Any other ideas?
Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Grille Car

Automotive lighting Grille Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
306 Posts
One the one hand, neat. On the other hand, I don't quite get it. During the day you don't want the badges visible but at night you do? On the gripping hand, your car so it's awesome it makes you happy.

Reactions: 2fast4u

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,554 Posts
Left badge looks out of place to me. I’d swap the badges around. The cat badge needs to be on the right because the cat part is bigger than the letters and is at the right side of the badge. SRT would look good on the left or right because it’s all the same size.
I kind of like the reflective vinyl idea.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Left badge looks out of place to me. I’d swap the badges around. The cat badge needs to be on the right because the cat part is bigger than the letters and is at the right side of the badge. SRT would look good on the left or right because it’s all the same size.
I kind of like the reflective vinyl idea.
Yeah, I bought the car second hand that badge must’ve been put on by the previous owner. I’ve thought about taken it off all together. little redundant.

· HOTY Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,615 Posts
I'm not a badge guy to begin with, so it looks like you are having SRT Fest on your rear spoiler to me.
The side cats look good, but the mopar fender stickers, rear window and windshield decal are all a bit too much for my taste.
You asked for the opinions lol.
Your car, enjoy what you like.

Reactions: Jay stepp

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not a badge guy to begin with, so it looks like you are having SRT Fest on your rear spoiler to me.
The side cats look good, but the mopar fender stickers, rear window and windshield decal are all a bit too much for my taste.
You asked for the opinions lol.
Your car, enjoy what you like.
[/QUOTE
Agreed actually, typically the moparty and the rear glass sticker isn’t there, but I recently placed the window stickers for the moparty event two weeks ago. Those will come off soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.