SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Just a checkin. Still unable to use my car. Pettys Garage has not replied to my BBB rejection yet.

Spoke with a unamed employee and was told Pettys is trying to figure out how to reduce what all this will cost them. I figure thats a lie though. I had to wait 3 days and make all kinds of "Dont tell anyone" promises, just like everyone I have interacted with at Pettys Garage so far. This is all such a f*king joke.

I have never in my life dealt with such a crooked bunch of a** holes in my life. I did find out I have to file in district court first. Guess thats the same court the guy they botched the vette paint on had to go through. But, in his review he stated that he lost because it was in that court, like Pettys name had pull in the court. Not sure what I think of that.

At this point, its all a bunch of bs and lies. At least I was able to get Hruza to admit what was promised, that Pettys had not done as agreed, that he would say that in court if asked. This just insane how bad this has been.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,853 Posts
Just a checkin. Still unable to use my car. Pettys Garage has not replied to my BBB rejection yet.

Spoke with a unamed employee and was told Pettys is trying to figure out how to reduce what all this will cost them. I figure thats a lie though. I had to wait 3 days and make all kinds of "Dont tell anyone" promises, just like everyone I have interacted with at Pettys Garage so far. This is all such a f*king joke.

I have never in my life dealt with such a crooked bunch of a** holes in my life. I did find out I have to file in district court first. Guess thats the same court the guy they botched the vette paint on had to go through. But, in his review he stated that he lost because it was in that court, like Pettys name had pull in the court. Not sure what I think of that.

At this point, its all a bunch of bs and lies. At least I was able to get Hruza to admit what was promised, that Pettys had not done as agreed, that he would say that in court if asked. This just insane how bad this has been.
And you believe a Scammer that he is going to go against the company he works for?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I had ordered a few parts from Petty's garage and had to cancel one item. I emailed them and got no response smh. So I called and spoke with someone personally and they assured me they would remove it from my order before shipping.

Well, yesterday I get an email stating my parts had shipped! Great news except the douchebags never cancelled my order and shipped everything including the part they were gonna cancel. What a bunch of ******* backwoods hillbilly clowns smfh.

Wish I had seen this thread before I purchased anything from these idiots smfh.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Its official. Pettys Garage and Eric Hruza put a 6.4 scat bge block with a vin prefix of JH back in my 2019 hellcat. Had to get under the car to verify it last night. Now, they dont even answer the phone when I call from my numbers. They do answer other phone number calls. They know they did it.

Thieves. Plain and simple. Even the quote shows it was supposed to be my factory block. Eric Hruza even sent pictures of the vin on another non-hellcat block stating "JUst want you to see the vin on your motor" shortly before I was told by Pettys to stop working with him.

So, please, share this. They stole from me. They are trying to hind behind the law. This is past all that now.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Its official. Pettys Garage and Eric Hruza put a 6.4 scat bge block with a vin prefix of JH back in my 2019 hellcat. Had to get under the car to verify it last night. Now, they dont even answer the phone when I call from my numbers. They do answer other phone number calls. They know they did it.

Thieves. Plain and simple. Even the quote shows it was supposed to be my factory block. Eric Hruza even sent pictures of the vin on another non-hellcat block stating "JUst want you to see the vin on your motor" shortly before I was told by Pettys to stop working with him.

So, please, share this. They stole from me. They are trying to hind behind the law. This is past all that now.
Dam, those guys are THIEVES!!! So sorry to hear this has yet to be resolved for you. I hope some how you do get due justice soon.

·
Registered
288 Posts
It is a factory block. The 6.4 block is used all the time. Its common. The 6.2 is from the new stroke.

141 - 160 of 204 Posts