SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. Figured I would throw out a post about my recent build and experience with Demon Performance. First, they are amazing. I have dealt with other shops out there and most are good but hands down the best experience I have ever had. Skip is extremely responsive and they produce some high quality work.

Went with the following parts for the build which made 1048 WHP and 918 WTQ on E85. Just got it back up here to VA and waiting on the winter blend E crap to go away and the tracks to open to start playing with it.

Callies stroker crank
Wiseco Boostline rods
Demon/TKM custom pistons
Demon custom stroker cam
ARP everything
Ported/polished/built factory casting heads
Kooks 2" long tubes with their green cats (dang emissions)
Jokerz race build blower
FI Inter-chiller system
ATI 10% OD balancer
2.70 Griptec Pulley
ID1300 injectors
JMS Fuelmax
Fuel-it bluetooth kit
VMP 105mm throttle body
GForce Outlaw axles
Tuned on HP Tuners

Sure there are a lot of other supporting things that went into it that I didn't list but gives ya'll a good idea of what went into it.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I can find a way to add a video I will. She has a nice choppy idle but drives as smooth as can be.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
150 Posts
How is the bottom end now with the additional cubes? Are you just blowing away the tires from a dig now?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is the bottom end now with the additional cubes? Are you just blowing away the tires from a dig now?
I haven't had a chance to test it out yet. Demon finished the build last week and told me it pulled pretty good on their testing. Im still waiting for the winter blend E to go way so I have some true E85 here in VA.

I have a set of 315/35 Nitto NT555RIIs on some Variant wheels so they will help some but probably not enough. Should be fun lol. Definitely thing its going to be required to just leave on the foot brake.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
513 Posts
Thats a really nice build you got going on there has be another 70+ in the tables conservatively.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
Damn, that is a sweet build. I'd love to have a 1,000 hp TH sitting in my garage. I've been considering 426 as well but haven't looked into the cost or who in the Houston area can tackle it but it's something I would do much further down the road.

Just throwing this out there in case the need for more speed gets the better of you later on. The 2.70 pulley gives you great flex in that it supports 91/93 octane and E85 but there is still more power to be had if you go with an even smaller upper pulley. The downside is that it'll make your TH an E85 only vehicle. The smaller pulley will create more heat but the chiller will keep your IAT's well under control. You'll still be able to use 91/93 but it will be tuned very conservatively to protect the motor from the high boost.

Anyway upload a vid when you can, I'd love to hear that puppy scream.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn, that is a sweet build. I'd love to have a 1,000 hp TH sitting in my garage. I've been considering 426 as well but haven't looked into the cost or who in the Houston area can tackle it but it's something I would do much further down the road.

Just throwing this out there in case the need for more speed gets the better of you later on. The 2.70 pulley gives you great flex in that it supports 91/93 octane and E85 but there is still more power to be had if you go with an even smaller upper pulley. The downside is that it'll make your TH an E85 only vehicle. The smaller pulley will create more heat but the chiller will keep your IAT's well under control. You'll still be able to use 91/93 but it will be tuned very conservatively to protect the motor from the high boost.

Anyway upload a vid when you can, I'd love to hear that puppy scream.
Thank you. Ya I have a tune for 93 and don't have to swap pulleys which is nice. Only making 16 lbs so not too high of a boost situation for 93. This blower will last me this year and then get swapped with the new gen 5 whipple. That will help with the heat significantly. The interchiller is great but heat soak is heat soak and will eventually win.

I am not sure how to drop a video on here and I dont have a youtube page like lots of people out there. I have an IG which has the dyno on (426trackhawk).

·
Registered
'21 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
5 Posts
Subscribed for updates.
Also looking at Demon's 426 Stroker package as an option.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
TH looks great up close too....nice enough to meet OP at a couple local c&c and shows

1 - 14 of 14 Posts