SRT Hellcat Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Problem with this is ALLOCATION. The reason you buy from a Dan cummins or Koons is that they will 110% be able to get you a car as soon as its available to build. All the other normal dealers are struggling to get a single allocation for cars like these let alone 20 per month or more. So thats a great deal, but I hope you are not waiting months for it just to be accepted.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Problem with this is ALLOCATION. The reason you buy from a Dan cummins or Koons is that they will 110% be able to get you a car as soon as its available to build. All the other normal dealers are struggling to get a single allocation for cars like these let alone 20 per month or more. So thats a great deal, but I hope you are not waiting months for it just to be accepted.
Its not a problem. They obviously do decent SRT business because they had a JB allocation from the start.

My car had a vin # and was D status in less than a week.

You obviously must be a client of one of those dealerships.

Its not a problem. They obviously do decent SRT business because they had a JB allocation from the start.

My car had a vin # and was D status in less than a week.

You obviously must be a client of one of those dealerships.
Yeah you're good then if you got a VIN. Im happy for you!! I did the drive to DC from FL and it was a HUGE pain in the nether regions. I woudnt want to do that again and $3k for shipping my trade there and the new car back, no thanks.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Why would you ship a trade-in? Why not just sell it locally and add to the down payment that way?
Tax savings if applicable, depending on what the tax rate is, and depending on what they give you as a trade in allowance.

Here in TN it’s 7% so on $80k it’s $5600.

Why would you ship a trade-in? Why not just sell it locally and add to the down payment that way?
Taxes, could be substantial depending on where you live, and all the paperwork associated with it and the rest of the pain in the ass stuff associated with selling a car.

Does doc fee include registration or something?
It’s what I was given on a sale order form. I was going to get a red eye they had on the lot from the same dealer and on the sale order I took to the bank for the loan had an $85 doc fee but the deal didn’t go through as the car was sold. There was drama over this deal lol.
And as far and the 6.25% under invoice, it was 6% under invoice. MSRP was $81,235 and I was given sale price of $77,000. If you count the price increase now, it’s 7%. MSRP is now at $83,385 and sale price is not going to change. View attachment 590049
Maybe I’m not good at math but this sheet shows a Cash Sale price of $88,000 before fees! But the post says 6.25% under invoice and states MSRP of $81,235 and sale price of $77,000. If I read this right the actual sale price before fees is almost $7k over MSRP.

Maybe I’m not good at math but this sheet shows a Cash Sale price of $88,000 before fees! But the post says 6.25% under invoice and states MSRP of $81,235 and sale price of $77,000. If I read this right the actual sale price before fees is almost $7k over MSRP.
That was for a different car I was trying to buy. That $88,000 was for a red eye. My initial order was for a regular HC. that one was the percentage under msrp. I had misunderstood the term invoice

Looks like this dealership isn’t doing 5 percent under invoice as of now. He responded with a build sheet that was invoice price.
That is what they sent me originally. Ask for a detailed sheet showing the rebate and 5%. After I did this, they sent me the same sheet showing the total discount but no breakdown. He said it includ3d the 1k rebate but the math doesnt. Its also contingent on Chrysler financing but I think you only need to make 3 payments before you can get your own financing. I'm hoping to get this clarified and ordered in the am.

Thought I’d pass this along. This is the deal I got on a new Charger Redeye.

Spoke to Koons and Dan Cummins. Felt ok about deals at both although wasn’t thrilled about having to travel. I have a dealer literally 2 miles from my house so I thought why not ask. I dealt with the GM. Really to my surprise this is what he offered. I was thrilled…..really a combination of Koons discount (a little more actually) and Dan Cummins doc fee which is the best of both worlds.

He’s willing to offer this to more so if you’re a serious buyer PM me and I’ll provide you with his email address. I’m not publishing it publicly because it’s not a public offer and I’m sure he doesn’t want to be bogged down with emails from those who aren’t ready to buy.

Located in central TN.
Hi,

i am interested in ordering a charger hc wb, is your dealer still able to do -5% inv and 598 doc fee? I have several friends that are 100% interested too and are not tire kicking.Would love to get in contact with your dealer if you are willing, thanks!

I think chapman has them both beat on the trx front, they ordered a ton of 392 wranglers as well.

Honestly only large dealers are offering this discount because they bank on volume and people buying f&i products.

Allocation refers tovthe Jailbreak and few have a allocation. Dodge quit taking orders for REWB and Super Stocks until further notice. That leaves you with Hellcats WB and NB as well as RENB. If your looking for that then our guy may be able to help. They have no JAILBREAK allocations and we may have to wait until 2023. As far as Koons, last I heard they had one JB allocation for a 30k markup over MSRP so **** Koons. Also look for my post where they lost a lawsuit at their KIA dealership where they overcharged buyers over MSRP . Cost them 1 million bucks.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.