Discount Tire· Supporting Vendor
Challenger SRT Demon
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally released in 2020, Vöxx Wheel was first to the aftermarket with an OE Inspired Style of the wheel initially offered exclusively on the 2020 Dodge 50th Anniversary Edition Challenger Widebody.
Named the “M50”, this distinct style by Vöxx allows the Mopar enthusiast community the opportunity to pay tribute to the iconic Challenger platform by personalizing their bold ride with the latest OE styling.
The 50th Anniversary Edition wheel represents the best of what Vöxx has to offer by being affordable, safe, reliable, and available in fitment options not offered by the OE manufacturer.
At The Store:
To Your Door:
Features of the Vöxx M50 include:
- 20x9” et20 for front or square fitment on standard body Challengers and Chargers
- 20x10.5” et25 for rear-only staggered fitment on standard body Challengers and Chargers
- 20x10.5” et-9 for square fitment on “True Widebody” Challengers and Chargers
- 71.6 center bore for a hub-centric fit on Challengers and Chargers
- Caliper clearance for ALL 4 and 6-piston Brembo/SRT brake calipers
- Accommodates recommended tire sizes of 275/40 R20 for the 20x9, and 305/35 R20 or 315/35 R20 for the 20x10.5. *Please note, the original 245/45 R20 will also fit the 20x9 if you don’t want to purchase new rubber!
- All sizes available in both matte black and matte silver finishes
- Accepts OEM Dodge/SRT center caps including but not limited to: SRT “Swipes” logo Part # 6CZ2-7DX8-AA, and “SRT” Letters logo Part # 5QW9-9SZ0-AA
- Accepts common industry standard small-diameter aftermarket lug nuts with a 60-degree conical seat
General Specifications of the Vöxx M50 include:
Have questions or need a quote? Shoot us a private message here on the forum and we'll make sure you're taken care of!
Content Provided by Voxx Wheel