SRT Hellcat Forum banner

60' Time with M6

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  SickToo 
#1 ·
What kind of 60' times are you running? What are you doing to get a decent 60' time?

I have McLeod 1200 clutch, carbon fiber ds, 1400 hp axle upgrade, rear diff brace and 17" wheels with 305/45/17 MT ET Street R's.
Stock trans for now.

Running E85 (Renegade E112) and put up 960 whp a few weeks ago.

I've yet to have a hard pull, but the few times I have ran it, I'm around 2.0 sec 60' time. I'm launching with Sport Trac and Street suspension. Burnout in 2nd gear before taking off.

16GoManGo has had some pretty good 60' times with his setup. Looking to see what everyone else is doing.

Much appreciated in advance.

#6 ·
Bsouders, what rpm are you launching at?

#7 ·
I launch just off idle, pushing down on the gas gently while letting the clutch out at the same time. Best track 60’ with MT 315/50-17’s was a 1.39 on super good fresh prep, usually around a 1.5 at the track. I do a 1.9 to 2.1 60’ on the street with 315/30-20 Nitto 555R2’s. You need to get the rear tires flat with the pavement which will need some adjustable suspension pieces out back. I suggest the ADD drag kit which consists of 3 replacement arms for each side and get camber to +.3 to +.5.

Best track run below on slip, the G tech screens are street play on 20 DR’s avg a 2.0 60’, the first Gtech screen with the 1.56 is a track launch on the 17” MT’s. I have not been doing any street 1/4 play since it’s warmed up, my cars been down since May waiting on my axles to return from GForce, they arrived this week so we’ll see soon if I can break into the 10’s on the street at the new power level from this winters pulley changes. Get the rear flattened out and get practicing launches slipping that clutch and throttle control and you’ll be in the 10’s at the track no problem.

Receipt Font Material property Magenta Number
Audio equipment Line Gadget Output device Gas
Computer Output device Audio equipment Gadget Computer monitor accessory
Audio equipment Output device Display device Gadget Font
Output device Gadget Air travel Display device Font
Font Display device Technology Electronic device Electric blue
Rectangle Font Technology Display device Electric blue
Line Font Display device Electric blue Technology
Font Gadget Display device Electric blue Technology
Font Display device Electric blue Electronic device Technology

#8 ·
I launch just off idle, pushing down on the gas gently while letting the clutch out at the same time. Best track 60’ with MT 315/50-17’s was a 1.39 on super good fresh prep, usually around a 1.5 at the track. I do a 1.9 to 2.1 60’ on the street with 315/30-20 Nitto 555R2’s. You need to get the rear tires flat with the pavement which will need some adjustable suspension pieces out back. I suggest the ADD drag kit which consists of 3 replacement arms for each side and get camber to +.3 to +.5.

Best track run below on slip, the G tech screens are street play on 20 DR’s avg a 2.0 60’, the first Gtech screen with the 1.56 is a track launch on the 17” MT’s. I have not been doing any street 1/4 play since it’s warmed up, my cars been down since May waiting on my axles to return from GForce, they arrived this week so we’ll see soon if I can break into the 10’s on the street at the new power level from this winters pulley changes. Get the rear flattened out and get practicing launches slipping that clutch and throttle control and you’ll be in the 10’s at the track no problem.

View attachment 599918 View attachment 599919 View attachment 599920 View attachment 599921 View attachment 599922 View attachment 599923 View attachment 599924 View attachment 599925 View attachment 599926 View attachment 599927
That’s one of the best m6 60’ I’ve ever seen! You really got the car dialed in man!!

#10 ·
The only way to launch a manual transvehicle consistently is with the throttle pinned, some sort of launch control device like a two-step, and sidestepping some form of a adjustable slipper clutch. Otherwise it is hit and miss and the quick times are far n few in between. Is what it is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.