SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like they extended the $6000 discount until the end of March.

·
Registered
65 GTO, 21 REWB Challenger ordered
151 Posts
How do the rebates generally work. If you order a car say tomorrow, it won't be built and delivered for several weeks/months (depending on model). At the time it's delivered, what happens if the rebates are no longer active, or perhaps there's even better rebates 🤔.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My salesman told me if it is a national rebate it can be locked in. If a better rebate comes along you can use it. If nothing better comes along you use original rebate.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
151 Posts
So my local dealer is telling me that if I were to order tomorrow, they're not able to lock in that 6k rebate, and I'm left with whatever rebates are available when the vehicle is delivered. Even though it's a national rebate 😅🤦‍♂️.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I placed my order yesterday for a 21 REWB. Prior to yesterday my dealer was saying they wouldn't be able to lock in/guarantee the rebate. But I called the incentives FCA incentives office and talked to them. The lady looked into it and then confirmed yes dealers can lock in the rebate and it's called "sold order protection". I told me dealer the same thing and then they said "OK" and wrote it down on the order sheet I and the GM signed when I gave them my deposit.

·
Vehicle Ordering Coordinator
42 Posts
Exactly what I wanted to hear!
This is correct! I am with Dan Cummins CDJR and we are able to lock in the rebates as they stand and if the rebates are better when the vehicle is delivered then we can flip to those better rebates

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is interesting. I called Craig Benner at Koons earlier this week and he said he could not lock in the 6k. You get what is available at delivery. I have a offer from another dealer that applied the 6k. I know he is on the board so maybe he can chime in.

Robert

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
477 Posts
Dumb question: If you place an order now based on a rebate, and the rebate is not available when the car is delivered, can you get your deposit back?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dumb question: If you place an order now based on a rebate, and the rebate is not available when the car is delivered, can you get your deposit back?
I'm sure the depends on the dealership.
Jake from Dan Cummins is in the board and sounds like a great gent to work with. Forum members have bought from him and I believe guaranteed the rebate.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I feel better about my statements earlier now.
I was questioning my info myself.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
560 Posts
I'm sure the depends on the dealership.
Jake from Dan Cummins is in the board and sounds like a great gent to work with. Forum members have bought from him and I believe guaranteed the rebate.
Yes!! These guys rock!!^^^^^ the deposit is non refundable unless car arrives damaged. They guarantee the rebate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was dealing with Koons too, I switched and placed an order with Jake at Dan Cummins and also got the rebate locked, plus a less expensive processing fee.

Just_See_Jake

Is who you want to talk to he is active on the forums, gives the same deal as Koons PLUS will lock incentive.

That is interesting. I called Craig Benner at Koons earlier this week and he said he could not lock in the 6k. You get what is available at delivery. I have a offer from another dealer that applied the 6k. I know he is on the board so maybe he can chime in.

Robert

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It amazes me.
What do they gain from not locking it in?
Dodge pays the rebate don't they?
And it helps them sell a car.

·
Vehicle Ordering Coordinator
42 Posts
I am going to Dam Cummins if my local dealer does not lock in next week. I will drive and pickup car when it comes in.

Robert
Let me know! I got you! #JustSeeJake @DAN Cummins CDJR Paris KY 40361

1 - 20 of 36 Posts