SRT Hellcat Forum banner

6000 discount

5K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  Grumpy514 
#1 ·
It looks like they extended the $6000 discount until the end of March.

#3 ·
How do the rebates generally work. If you order a car say tomorrow, it won't be built and delivered for several weeks/months (depending on model). At the time it's delivered, what happens if the rebates are no longer active, or perhaps there's even better rebates 🤔.

#9 ·
I placed my order yesterday for a 21 REWB. Prior to yesterday my dealer was saying they wouldn't be able to lock in/guarantee the rebate. But I called the incentives FCA incentives office and talked to them. The lady looked into it and then confirmed yes dealers can lock in the rebate and it's called "sold order protection". I told me dealer the same thing and then they said "OK" and wrote it down on the order sheet I and the GM signed when I gave them my deposit.

#24 ·
A little fine print in case it hasn't been stated anywhere....

I don't know when they changed it, but to get the power Dollars on 2020s or the $6000 on 2021s you have to finance the vehicle with Chrysler Capital.

.....which sucks, because regardless how good your credit is you'll have to take the interest rate they give you or forfeit the cash. (. unless there is hope they aren't enforcing this)

#25 ·
Can you link to where the fine print states this. I cannot find anything on their website about it. Been looking for a little while now. My dealer didn't really say anything about the restrictions on the rebate. In fact they know I'd intended to finance with my own bank. All I was aware of was that you couldn't get both the 0% financing and the rebate. Didn't know you still had to finance with Chrysler.

#27 ·
🤦‍♂️. Hadn't even noticed that aspect. Was just glancing at it and of course realized they wouldn't give 0% and the 6k rebate. So I'll have to deal with using Chrysler financing for the 20-30k I opt to finance. With that being said, how bad are the rates at Chrysler? I was intending to go with my bank at a sub 2% rate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.