SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
871 Posts
Was the 675 rwhp numbers stock?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,682 Posts
Ok this is what I found out ecu needs sent to hp tuners or a new one needs bought. Can not get from a dealer than just tune as normal. Just a FYI that fuel pump is on the edge.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Ok this is what I found out ecu needs sent to hp tuners or a new one needs bought. Can not get from a dealer than just tune as normal. Just a FYI that fuel pump is on the edge.
yeah i agree, i'mma give it more time so they can work all the kinks out before i get any work done myself. I'm sure we are looking for long term usage and see if that it lasts.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,682 Posts
yeah i agree, i'mma give it more time so they can work all the kinks out before i get any work done myself. I'm sure we are looking for long term usage and see if that it lasts.
I just emailed my guy at srt and left Tim K a vm to get me a ecu

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
142 Posts
Hp tuners has already stated announced on their website and forums what needs to be done. Ecu needs to be sent to them to have bootloader flashed to a non encrypted one. Once that's done you can read and write calibration data. From there tuning is just like any other car. I imagine hp tuners is still working on definitions for some areas of the cal, ie HC specific torque mgt tables, supercharger specific functions like over boost tables and bypass valve tuning. Once its all there there is nothing you can't do. The only way to do email tunes will be to send in an ecu to be flashed by hpt, then to have purchased a hp tuners vcm suite licensed for the HC with mpvi interface. This is standard fare in the gm lsx world.

As for these results, freaking amazing that there are no hard performance parts on this car except for injectors and BAP and is making 750whp. 1000 hp Cats are around the corner

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Freaking awesome! This thing with some pullies, tune and a Cam is going to make 850 to the wheels!

That's 1000 HP at the flywheel!!

Reactions: NinjaChicken

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Awesome

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.