SRT Hellcat Forum banner
21 - 40 of 148 Posts
I agree, but somebody needs to do something to make the customerhappy
In the reality Dodge can sell that car the way it sits so they won't give a damn. I know it's not right but it's reality. Have a good nights sleep knowing your car is on the way when others can't get one.

My friend ordered Laguna and it came in Alcantera the dealer had a SRT 396 come in and they swapped interiors with his HC now he has a Sublime with Sophia looks sweet :D

Reactions: april77
Really sorry to hear this after the wait for the car. The factory just built what they were asked too, who knows where the ball really got dropped.

Hopefully they will take care of you. But don't let the car slip through your fingers.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
I would take the car and try out the Nappa for a bit. Pocket the $1800 saved and after a while, if you want to upgrade, check around at local upholstery shops and have it done locally. Just get the cat...don't mess around. Seriously, get the cat, throw a guilt trip on your dealer and FCA and maybe you will get some free service/oil changes or something.
When I almost took the dealer stock back in January, I checked on a Katzkin leather and it was $2100. That didn't do anything for the door panels. I am going to call SRT today and try to find someone above the dealer to talk to. Shouldn't be that hard to change. What really pisses me off is the sales manager says itiis what it is, blames FCA and has not offered to try to do anything to rectify it. Even saying that you are saving $1800 and we will knock another $1000-$2000 off. They don't deserve the full profit as this was a cluster from the get go. At least have a little empathy for a customer that you or FCA screwed over, and has done all of your work since the beginning.

If they knocked $2000 off MSRP that's a good deal to me

Agreed but would have to knock the $1795 off too
Yes as you didn't get that so the MSRP w.o the leather is 64170 minus 2000=62170

why not find out how much to change it all over 100% to the way you want and see if the dealer will make up the difference after the $1800 you pay..
maybe they will eat $500 over it

after paying $4k in taxes how much more will you sell it for?......as a non-dealer will you get more than $5-8k adm?

i didnt want the leather seats when i was looking....but its what i found...and i do love them...the leather is very thick and soft.....the fake stuff looks cheap in photo's on line...maybe better in person...

if it were me? i would just take the car and accept it.....with people not able to get one at all they are all envious of you!

A8 right?

wow man, sorry to hear about this. You've had a rough journey for sure (but at least it was a journey and not purgatory like a lot around here). Hope you get it fixed to your satisfaction. I might look at an aftermarket job

FCA did not screw up your order. The dealer changed your order back in November.
You have access to that? If so what else can you check or do?

Discussion starter · #37 ·
why not find out how much to change it all over 100% to the way you want and see if the dealer will make up the difference after the $1800 you pay..
maybe they will eat $500 over it

after paying $4k in taxes how much more will you sell it for?......as a non-dealer will you get more than $5-8k adm?

i didnt want the leather seats when i was looking....but its what i found...and i do love them...the leather is very thick and soft.....the fake stuff looks cheap in photo's on line...maybe better in person...

if it were me? i would just take the car and accept it.....with people not able to get one at all they are all envious of you!

A8 right?
Yes A8. I don't think it is much of a stretch to ask them to swap front and back seats and 2 door panels. Sounds like about 4 hours worth of work.

21 - 40 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.