SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,172 Posts
What happened To yours?
Maybe going forward you want a built Trans?

Linda :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What happened To yours?
Maybe going forward you want a built Trans?

Linda :)
Hello Linda,

It’s for a project build. I’m converting my 2006 Charger into a current day charger redeye. I took the tedious route and didn’t buy a salvage car. I bought my redeye crate engine from Mopar direct and was hoping to find a gentle used 8HP90 some where on the World Wide Web, eBay has been dry along with the web. I’m pretty much at the end of the gathering phase, the trans is the last big ticket item on the list.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,509 Posts
This is on the Facebook Hellcat Parts for Sale Group

Chris Shawver

February 26 at 1:31 PM ·

Have a Demon Transmission and converter for sale. This transmission was completely rebuilt and upgraded with all the best parts and clutch packs. Its bolt it ready. Asking $5,100.00 obo plus the cost of shipping. Will wrap the Transmission, strap it to a pallet and deliver to trucking company. Shipping estimate is around $250.00. This is a good deal on a ready to use Demon Transmission.

=AZVjilQ0LCs06xidlJT2JmO243PFME22PQPxZ5khVGyAOHxVD8q5TfWRkqWziR4MoJ7qp6mg_4FBZzsCM-M8QQd6nR-AAFC8llJ0fdGnEsnzRgYWqI9L1-GY5Ln9o_CrPG7kSGn3UPvr8Ih3F7EE6SqzURu0_J6uK25004YJY5DjxZA0TG5fcR-sFmu2KwK-KlfOG8NqWrY9VQWUmtQj2SuS&tn=*bH-R']

=AZVjilQ0LCs06xidlJT2JmO243PFME22PQPxZ5khVGyAOHxVD8q5TfWRkqWziR4MoJ7qp6mg_4FBZzsCM-M8QQd6nR-AAFC8llJ0fdGnEsnzRgYWqI9L1-GY5Ln9o_CrPG7kSGn3UPvr8Ih3F7EE6SqzURu0_J6uK25004YJY5DjxZA0TG5fcR-sFmu2KwK-KlfOG8NqWrY9VQWUmtQj2SuS&tn=*bH-R']

$5,100 · JACKSONVILLE, AR
Demon Transmission

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You Blkout, would he have happened to included his email/phone number on that ad? I don’t have a Facebook account to login and see any further details.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,509 Posts
Thank You Blkout, would he have happened to included his email/phone number on that ad? I don’t have a Facebook account to login and see any further details.
No, only a way to message him on FB. He's a trusted member too so no worries there.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,509 Posts
I'm going to private message you his phone number. I contacted him on FB for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts