SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any for non-crazy pricing? Brass case only please

·
Registered
299 Posts
Anyone that has any can sell it for $1.00 a round right now so I doubt you will find much at “non crazy” prices. I have sold thousands of rounds in the last few months.

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol @ $1 per round. Most places are selling for around .70 or less per. I can wait. People continuing to panic buy is only going to prolong this bs

·
Registered
299 Posts
lol @ $1 per round. Most places are selling for around .70 or less per. I can wait. People continuing to panic buy is only going to prolong this bs
Yeah it’s crazy prices for sure but I’ve been making a mint listing on GB. Simple to make a $1.00 per round.

There are more new gun owners right now than ever before and they don’t have ammo.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,924 Posts
If you’ve been reloading since the 1st Obama admin you’ve got parts. We’ve all seen this before.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Widebody Redeye
380 Posts
best pricing ive been able to find is on gunbroker.com ...... .75/round for steel casing is the lowest you can get right now if you can win the auction. brass casing is 1.00/round and up for cheap ass 9mm, 5.56, .40, .38.... they're all stupid expensive.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,986 Posts
Manly 10mm dudes don't have this problem. ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you have an Acadamy Sports around you, they get cases in weekly. They do limit it to 2 boxes per customer. They haven’t marked it up at all. So $14.99 a box of 50, 9mm brass. So my wife and I go in and get 4 boxes each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts