SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take the time to say thanks to Mike and Micah for all the help and guidance they have given me over the last year ( and many more to come) . I'm not a "cookie cutter package" kind of guy . I think out side the box in a big way and a lot of shops would have stopped answering the phone when they seen my name on the call display lol but not these guys they took all my calls and answered all my questions and theories no matter how crazy . They always took the the to talk to me on the phone and answer my emails . And I think Mike was forced to look at hundreds of logs because I send every log to him . I have learned a lot from them . So when I said to Mike I wanted to see if I could go 9's on pump gas he said let's do it. And thanks to mike and Micah on June 22 2019 I did achieve my first 9 second pass! ( the next day I cranked out 2 more 9 second passes and each was progressively faster) I don't think I could have done it with out them is such a short time .

Mike and Micah now that we did it and got 3 nine second passes with full interior ( rear seat delete only) and stock front wheels what's next? Lol
I should have posted this earlier but I was intoxicated from the adrenaline because I still can't believe it sometimes .

Thanks again to mike and Micah at OST Dyno

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Wow! Congrats! I can only dream of 9's being a 6spd.

How about lightweight skinnies and 17's next? Should be worth some mph and ET.

How were conditions?

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Congrats! I can only dream of 9's being a 6spd.

How about lightweight skinnies and 17's next? Should be worth some mph and ET.

How were conditions?
Skinnies are in my future. I picked up my street R's and 17 inch racestars this weekend .

80-84F with 1700-2000 DA

·
Administrator
7,545 Posts
Here's the video that goes with the slip.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Are you strictly sticking with pump gas?

Find that magic DA and go for 9.799!!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you strictly sticking with pump gas?

Find that magic DA and go for 9.799!!
I may do another pump gas only pass in the fall for a big number but I'm going to be putting a can of race gas in for safety until then . I wont be changing the tune too much until I get the car figured out . So it will still. Be my " pump gas " tune

·
BMF
4,110 Posts
Nice Run

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
What was your DA? Mine was running slow yesterday at Street Car Takeover. +3400 - +3600 DA managed a 10.42 at 133 on pump gas setup. 60 foots were 1.59 every pass, was expecting 1.4x 60s and 10.1 or 10.2 ET.

·
HOTM Winner
3,245 Posts
Hey Mike we did it again ! What is the pump gas record ? Here is my effort . ( first pass of the day )

Congrats hpindy & Mike at OST ! …. you have your HC flying !
Negative DA is going to get crazy !

·
HOTM Winner
3,245 Posts
What was your DA? Mine was running slow yesterday at Street Car Takeover. +3400 - +3600 DA managed a 10.42 at 133 on pump gas setup. 60 foots were 1.59 every pass, was expecting 1.4x 60s and 10.1 or 10.2 ET.
That DA was killing you , but still good ET considering.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts