SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
‘16 A8 Shaker
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a minimum weight of 2650 how the hell is any Challenger gonna hang with the Camaro’s n Ferd’s in next years A/FX class???

Guessing they both have a aero advantage on the Mopar too?

Chrysler so shoulda brought back a A body 67-69 ‘Cuda or Dart size car instead of these boats

Hope those involved find some serious power gains this winter : )

· Registered
A Van Down by the River
8,114 Posts
Camaros and Mustangs can't compete with Dodge and if you don't understand it now, I fear you might not understand it ever
Oh...please explain.

· Registered
A Van Down by the River
8,114 Posts
At least in number of sales, muscle looks and straight line performance. Sounds like they can't compete to me. LOL. They do have the advantage in a road course, though.
Go ahead and explain the lack of straight line performance. I'm listening.

· Registered
A Van Down by the River
8,114 Posts
I was referring to Dodge's advantage over Ford and Chevy in those 3 categories. Did you hear that? LOL And, yes, I believe that!
Oh well, opinions are like a-holes, everyone's got one.

· Banned
‘16 A8 Shaker
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Camaros and Mustangs can't compete with Dodge and if you don't understand it now, I fear you might not understand it ever
This is like a new NHRA Pro Stock class.

Have you read the A/FX rules?

Chrysler shoulda brought back a smaller bodied muscle car body style. Cuda or Dart. Gonna get our asses handed to us in this class. Watch.

You ever run anything other than your local grudge night test n tune?

· Banned
4,901 Posts
I was being cheeky, didn't mean to offend anyone. I agree that our portly, massive hunks will have trouble in this class haha.
I hope so.
If they come out winning right off the bat, the shriekers again at Ford again and Chevy again will lobby again to have Hemis outlawed AGAIN, and/or again a ton of weight added again, or whatever, right?

Ford and Chevy compete with Mopar the way women "compete" with men: through legislation that slants the playing field nearly vertically in their favor, because they sure can't compete head-to-head, as proven by the insane transgender creeps "winning" women's weightlifting and pretty well every other athletic endeavor, for a start.

· Banned
‘16 A8 Shaker
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still resentful at NASCAR huh? Lol
Damn dude, that was 50 years ago!

Chevy might be able to buy a advantage in this class (like they did in pro stock) but it’s all good…

AA/TF is all Mopar all the time and ALWAYS will be

: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.