SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally decided on a wheel and tire set up and I wanted to run the numbers by everyone to make sure it will all fit. Car is a stock 2019 hellcat charger

Weld S71 wheels
Rear:
18x10
High pad height
28mm offset
6.60 backspace
Nitto NT555R
305/45r18

Front:
20x9
High pad height
30mm offset
6.20 backspace
Nitto NT555 G2
265/35r20

Will I need a spacer for the front? Also will I need shorter sway bar end links for the 18s in the rear? What are your opinions on this set up/suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
My first suggestion is to give HHP a call. They install all my mods and know the answers. Toll Free: (888) 894-1115

I do have the shortened. rear sway bar end links for my 18 inch rear Bogarts and I had 18-inch Welds first

HHP's website is a Plethora of information, use it as an index. All of these parts have been tested and is why I suggest calling because I think they will be helpful and there are a few things that you may want to order. ( The end links and Lug nuts)

https://www.highhorseperformance.com/HHP_Shortened_Rear_Sway_Bar_End_Link_Set_p/hhpsbel.htm

"This listing is for the pair. If you are installing Weld or other select manufacturer's 17" wheels (and in some cases 18" wheels) on the rear of your HEMI car and have factory sway bars still installed, you will need these shortened factory sway bar end links to prevent the swaybar from hitting the rim once the suspension is loaded. The factory rear sway bar has a wide hoop built into it and the swaybar will touch the rim unless you shorten the swaybar endlinks. These endlinks are new endlinks that have been shortened in order to prevent the contact. Most aftermarket swaybars do not have this contact issue."

The 20x9 Front specification has a different offset than yours
  • 20X9
  • 5X115mm Bolt Pattern
  • 32 Offset
  • 6.30 Back Space
"For Front or Rear. ((Info For Front ONLY. May Require 1/4" or 6mm Spacer on Larger Brake Vehicles))

Also

Acorn Bulge Open End Lug Nut: 13/16" hex; 14mm x 1.50

Set of 4 lug nuts for use with Weld Wheels.
https://www.highhorseperformance.com/Gorilla_Acorn_Bulge_Open_End_Lug_Nut_90047B_p/90047b.htm

Linda :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My first suggestion is to give HHP a call. They install all my mods and know the answers. Toll Free: (888) 894-1115

I do have the shortened. rear sway bar end links for my 18 inch rear Bogarts and I had 18-inch Welds first

HHP's website is a Plethora of information, use it as an index. All of these parts have been tested and is why I suggest calling because I think they will be helpful and there are a few things that you may want to order. ( The end links and Lug nuts)

https://www.highhorseperformance.com/HHP_Shortened_Rear_Sway_Bar_End_Link_Set_p/hhpsbel.htm

"This listing is for the pair. If you are installing Weld or other select manufacturer's 17" wheels (and in some cases 18" wheels) on the rear of your HEMI car and have factory sway bars still installed, you will need these shortened factory sway bar end links to prevent the swaybar from hitting the rim once the suspension is loaded. The factory rear sway bar has a wide hoop built into it and the swaybar will touch the rim unless you shorten the swaybar endlinks. These endlinks are new endlinks that have been shortened in order to prevent the contact. Most aftermarket swaybars do not have this contact issue."

The 20x9 Front specification has a different offset than yours
  • 20X9
  • 5X115mm Bolt Pattern
  • 32 Offset
  • 6.30 Back Space
"For Front or Rear. ((Info For Front ONLY. May Require 1/4" or 6mm Spacer on Larger Brake Vehicles))

Also

Acorn Bulge Open End Lug Nut: 13/16" hex; 14mm x 1.50

Set of 4 lug nuts for use with Weld Wheels.
https://www.highhorseperformance.com/Gorilla_Acorn_Bulge_Open_End_Lug_Nut_90047B_p/90047b.htm

Linda :)
Quick question... Getting the wheels put on the car today and only got 6 full turns out of the lug nuts. Is that safe? Will I need longer studs?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts