SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Did I make the right decision?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to my 2011 IE Challenger SRT? Purchased new in March 2011.
With current rebates and dealer discounts, there are some great deals on 2019's, so I decided to pulled the trigger on a Charger HC Octane Edition.
Will take delivery end of this week.
Hope I made the right decision!?
byea.jpg
byeb.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,106 Posts
Just for the engine alone you made the right decision - unless performance isn't real high on your want list. I'm personally not a huge Charger fan (at least the newer ones) - but they are great if you have a couple kids that need a decent seat on long trips.

- I also bought a '11 SRT 392 brand new back then. Traded it in on a new '15 HC and didn't regret it at all. -Of course if I had my way, I would have liked to keep both! ....C'mon lottery!!

Reactions: 1FastKitty

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,115 Posts
I think you made the right decision!

You are gonna Love The HC Charger and Enjoy All the Fun in the Fasssstest Sedan in the World!!!!!
Top speed 196 MPH! A 8 Trans and the Charger Hellcat will do 0-60 in 3.6 seconds, and it will run a quarter-mile drag race in less than 11 seconds!!!!

What an UPGRADE!!!!!:cool:

Don't forget to post up Pics!!

Linda :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
to my 2011 IE Challenger SRT? Purchased new in March 2011.
With current rebates and dealer discounts, there are some great deals on 2019's, so I decided to pulled the trigger on a Charger HC Octane Edition.
Will take delivery end of this week.
Hope I made the right decision!?
View attachment 549022 View attachment 549023
Beautiful car. Is sad goodbye, but your gonna loooove your Hellcat and congrats and be careful

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

You are gonna Love The HC Charger and Enjoy All the Fun in the Fasssstest Sedan in the World!!!!!
Top speed 196 MPH! A 8 Trans and the Charger Hellcat will do 0-60 in 3.6 seconds, and it will run a quarter-mile drag race in less than 11 seconds!!!!

Thanks Linda! Picking it up at dealership in PA. Will definitely post pics.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,069 Posts
I assume that the Hellcat will be a fair weather car and not get a lot of miles put on it. The Challenger is a very nice car and the best thing is that it’s paid for. Hopefully you will drive the Charger and get your money’s worth out of it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I assume that the Hellcat will be a fair weather car and not get a lot of miles put on it. The Challenger is a very nice car and the best thing is that it’s paid for. Hopefully you will drive the Charger and get your money’s worth out of it.
The Charger is a great car and octane red is very sharp!
I agree, the Octane Red is very sharp. However, I'm getting the Pitch Black Octane Edition:cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Just picked it up this afternoon. Told them not to wash it....
hca.jpg
hcb.jpg
hcc.jpg
cloudy day...so pics not great. Will post more after I detail it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hell yea, you’re going to love that thing ??

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,115 Posts
@1FastKitty Beautiful.........Really love the added red pin strip!!!

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Reactions: Linda's Hell Cat

·
Registered
307 Posts
Congrats on a beautiful car and Charger have more fun :) LOL!

Reactions: 1FastKitty
1 - 20 of 20 Posts