SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is David Strickland. But just call me Dave.... I am new to this form... So forgive me... I will try not to make any mistakes or commit any offenses... I am just a beginer here...And Believe me I will need help
Since you chose to be part of the Hellcat forum, you are obviously very smart! As long as you don't diss the HEMI you are going to fit in just fine. Congrats! Hopefully you will decide to be an owner too.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
163 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is David Strickland. But just call me Dave.... I am new to this form... So forgive me... I will try not to make any mistakes or commit any offenses... I am just a beginer here...And Believe me I will need help
Hello Dave. Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you with us.:D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Welcome Dave, let us know if you need any HEMI. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hay everyone .... Dave here... Thanks and I will be a owner of a Hell Cat ... Soon... It's the sunroof and color issue.... It's a retirement gift to myself...I have been a gear head all my life...And over the years I have owned some great muscle cars.., still have a few... 89 thunderbird supercoupe five-speed sunroof of course... 87 Buick grand national no Sunroof should've got the T tops of it though... Both great cars... Of course not as bad as the Hell Cat... And yes I remembered the original any challengers I was there when they build them...but that's a long story

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.