SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody out there know of a video for the accessory and supercharger belt install?
Thx
B

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,048 Posts
anybody out there know of a video for the accessory and supercharger belt install?
Thx
B
I couldn’t find one, but the install isn’t that bad. I recommend removing the air box and using a long breaker bar for leverage. The latter helps greatly for moving the tensioner it it’s furthest release point.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn’t find one, but the install isn’t that bad. I recommend removing the air box and using a long breaker bar for leverage. The latter helps greatly for moving the tensioner it it’s furthest release point.

Cool thanks, it looks reasonably straightforward but was looking for some small tips just like that to help the process.
I can take pics but, any ideas where to find diagrams for routing?
B

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,048 Posts
F677847A-1568-4688-8A86-D550361FB13C.png
Cool thanks, it looks reasonably straightforward but was looking for some small tips just like that to help the process.
I can take pics but, any ideas where to find diagrams for routing?
B
Here’s a Hellcat. Demon is the same, I believe.

Electronic steering idler pulley.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,048 Posts
Once you release the front tensioner, the belt easily comes off the. The Superchager belt is straight forward. When the accessory belt is reinstalled, I started from left to right, while holding tensioner with beaker bar, routed over the right side (driver side) accessories and then released bar. An extra pair of hands make it easy but I didn’t have any.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
88 Posts
Hey gang, installing a different pulley, how do you move the tensioner for the serpentine belt? Is it an Allen socket? What size? thank you!!!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
595 Posts
Hey gang, installing a different pulley, how do you move the tensioner for the serpentine belt? Is it an Allen socket? What size? thank you!!!!!
I'm about to do both belts. Did you ever get the sizes needed for the tensioner release?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts