SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this video showing what the active exhaust on and then turned off with the SCT tuner at idle. I really dont hear to much of a difference. Ill do a driving video later on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think you would hear a difference at high rpm not at idle but I don't have a clue just guessing.
I would think more at just cruising since the valve opens up the more you step on the pedal. When i drove around there didnt seem to be much of a difference.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was going to be my next suggestion, that or a resonator delete. I really liked the way the resonator delete sounded on my scat pack

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
819 Posts
Hmmm... haven't been staying up with this like I should. Does this mean that the SCT tuner can override and keep the valves in the open position without throwing a code?

·
The Alaska Hellraiser! Alaska HCC President.
Challenger SRT Hellcat
261 Posts
Go with Mid Muffler, I did the Reso on my Scat Pack and have done both my Hellcats Mid Muffler and it is great!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does that borla exhaust have the flaps or the valve simulators? Because that sounds absolutely amazing
It has the flaps but it they stay open because of the tune,i didnt know that borla made them with the simulators until i had already purchased the one i bought.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay great to know, im thinming about going the borla ATAK route and i loved the way yours sounded but i guess mine wont be as loud cause im not going to have the headers
I think it will still be pretty loud,you can go to Borlas site or youtube page and listen to them there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts