SRT Hellcat Forum banner

641 - 650 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
473 Posts
I was one of the first to get it and really didn't feel anything. Never had a chance to get it on a dyno. I'm planning on contacting them for a refund on their vaporware.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,170 Posts
I kept mine. Looks better than stock and I have engine mods planned for next year.

·
☆★✪ The Watcher ✪★☆
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,337 Posts
AFE does nothing.. actually takes away HP. Proven on many occasions, stay stock unless your doing supercharger mods.
the Bwoody is very tempting to me. the sound and the colors they offer and their air flow numbers crush the stock figures.. i just would not let it idle for long periods as it seems that it will be drawing hot air from the whole under hood rather than just the headlight box direct intake stock system..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,134 Posts
the Bwoody is very tempting to me. the sound and the colors they offer and their air flow numbers crush the stock figures.. i just would not let it idle for long periods as it seems that it will be drawing hot air from the whole under hood rather than just the headlight box direct intake stock system..
If it helps blaze I just did another 100 miles which included well over a hour in heavy stop and go traffic.(85f degrees) No heat issues. No power issues either.

641 - 650 of 650 Posts