SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had Biz make these wheels for my pitch black 15 in early 2016. I traded the car in to a dealer in late 2016, and the guy that bought it from the dealer contacted me and bought the Triumph wheels/tires. Fast forward to last fall, the fellow that bought my 15 sold it and he put the wheels/tires up for sale. We worked out a deal the week before Christmas and they came home to me. I'm so glad to have them back! #triumphthearmy
HC2.png

HC1.png

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,553 Posts
I had Biz make these wheels for my pitch black 15 in early 2016. I traded the car in to a dealer in late 2016, and the guy that bought it from the dealer contacted me and bought the Triumph wheels/tires. Fast forward to last fall, the fellow that bought my 15 sold it and he put the wheels/tires up for sale. We worked out a deal the week before Christmas and they came home to me. I'm so glad to have them back! #triumphthearmy View attachment 494081
View attachment 494079
That's cool...Biz made me a set for my Demon...they are killer...not a day goes by where I don't go out to the garage and check out those wheels....glad you got em back

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,994 Posts
I had Biz make these wheels for my pitch black 15 in early 2016. I traded the car in to a dealer in late 2016, and the guy that bought it from the dealer contacted me and bought the Triumph wheels/tires. Fast forward to last fall, the fellow that bought my 15 sold it and he put the wheels/tires up for sale. We worked out a deal the week before Christmas and they came home to me. I'm so glad to have them back! #triumphthearmy View attachment 494081
View attachment 494079
Love that look (obviously). Really like jewelry.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love that look (obviously). Really like jewelry.
Thx Hunter. I've been following your situation and am hoping that you get some closure soon.

Reactions: HUNTER

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,546 Posts
View attachment 494079
Cool story... they look great "again" on your cat.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
4,069 Posts
From a distance that logo looks like the Merc diamond star. Think that's great how it worked out for you.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
181 Posts
View attachment 494079
I saw those wheels on Rochester CL for a couple months—was seriously debating buying them for my Charger HC. They look good on the white!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw those wheels on Rochester CL for a couple months—was seriously debating buying them for my Charger HC. They look good on the white!
I'm glad you did pass on them! I was on the fence about buying them back because I wasn't sure they would look right on the white car. I'm so happy with the way they look on this car though...

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
181 Posts
I'm glad you did pass on them! I was on the fence about buying them back because I wasn't sure they would look right on the white car. I'm so happy with the way they look on this car though...
There is a pretty good size group of guys that cruises around on Sunday nights—4 Charger HC, Z06’s, Camaro’s, Mustangs, GTR’s & the occasional Mclaren, Lambo or Ferrari. Send me a message if you ever want to meet up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts